Heating a house nr Los gallardos, almeria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by scampi Star rating in London & Alfaix nr. .... 91 posts Send private message

scampi´s avatar

I am considering getting econoheat panel heaters for my house in Alfaix. I have aircon in LR but would like some chill removers for the rest. Anyone got any knowledge or views on this system - installation/running costs, etc. And is it any good??

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 10:03 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I've been reading several threads on these heaters and some people say they are good whilst others say that they are very expensive to run.  Depends on how big your property is and the size of the rooms you want to heat.

Bobaol suggested that you put reflective foil behind them so that the heat is not lost through the wall.  That's the only snippet I picked up on.

Perhaps if you stated the dimensions of your rooms then someone may be able to give you further information.

Like 0      
15 Nov 2008 6:40 AM by scampi Star rating in London & Alfaix nr. .... 91 posts Send private message

scampi´s avatar

The LR is very large but has an aircon inverter which seems pretty effective. The bedrooms range from 10-13 sq metres.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

el soto short course championships - 1 posts
golf tournament at el soto club de golf - 2 posts
Wood burning stoves - 2 posts
2 and half months for succesful execution of Bank Guarantee - 10 posts
Antiques for Sale - 0 posts
Christmas Shopping - 0 posts
Moving out early - 0 posts
help - 9 posts
Long term Rental Required - 6 posts
I don't want to start ANOTHER war...............BUT................. - 2 posts
Long term let required within walking distance of Estepona port - 0 posts
Did you see ?? - 14 posts
Lease cars - 0 posts
Dog Friendly Hotels - 7 posts
Music Lessons: Possible skill exchange witth Spanish Language lessons? - 0 posts
Ryanair stopping some flights - 10 posts
Finca wanted in Mijas Costa - 1 posts
Help For Heroes - 1 posts
Question for Maria re siezing of assets - 5 posts
Miss 2 mortgage payments and you're out! (this is in the UK) - 0 posts
Buying - 6 posts
The Certificate of Habitation - 2 posts
"HOUSE PLANTS" - 5 posts
Do people buy RHD cars in Spain? - 9 posts
50% share in costa Blanca property, Advise on selling - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x