LOOKING FOR FURNITURE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

I'm looking for some excellent quality furniture to fully furnish a 2 bedroom apartment for a friend whose just completed in the Elviria CDS area. He would ideally like to find a New/Nearly New quality Package at a Great Discount!!

Mike T

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 4:36 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

if you tell me what type of furniture you like i could sort it for you. esteban19120@yahoo.com

Like 0      
16 Oct 2008 8:18 PM by kdtoll Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

hi mike, 
               i have a new 2 bed apt in the benahavis area , we have fully furnished it to a high standard using imperial furniture company marbella. the apt has only been used twice and is being let out for 3yrs to a friend who wants unfurnished in december.    i paid £14,000 for it several mths ago but would be open to any resonable offer. the apt can be viewed anytime as we have an agent with keys in marbella.

Like 0      
18 Oct 2008 9:48 AM by Manuela69 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi

We furnished our 3 bedroom apartment in Arcos de la Frontera lat year. The company we used were Furnitureexpressspain. They have a wide range of furniture packs starting at 5900euros for a 2 bedroom property.

They deliver the furniture at a time to suit you, install all the light fittings, make the beds, hang the curtains and pictures and clean up after themselves. Basically you just give them a key to your empty apartment and when you get back it looks like a show home. You dont even have to be in the country.

The person to ask for is Liz, she was extremely helpful.

Good Luck

Christine Anderson

PS The Mexican Pine furniture pack is extremely good value 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

quasada or villamartin - 5 posts
What is happening - 0 posts
Spanish Holiday - 4 posts
Finally all Completed!! The long and winding road! - 3 posts
EasyJet online check in - 9 posts
Damp in property Mar Menor - 1 posts
House & Animal Sit in Lubrin, Almeria - 0 posts
Taxes & charges - 5 posts
HELLO ALL - 4 posts
Parador's Payment Schedule! - 2 posts
Poliza de Afiancamiento - 2 posts
Nicky - 0 posts
jinlun 125 cruiser for sale - 5 posts
Air Conditioning - 9 posts
You know that you are old when.................................................... - 2 posts
Alboran v La Envia - 0 posts
dongles and werbles - 6 posts
Live(ish) flight arrivals/ departures information - 2 posts
PE RATTAN FURNITURE - 2 posts
OUT OF WORK. - 5 posts
Fraudulent 'Owners' - 22 posts
Is this true? - 1 posts
Credit Crunch - 34 posts
Foro de Villas del Arenal en nuevosvecinos.com - 14 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO SPAIN - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x