HELLO ALL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Duke Star rating in We are in Stoke-on-T.... 10 posts Send private message

Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Steve and am married to Barbara .We have just completed on an apartment in Almoradi, Costa Blanca . I have spent many happy hours on this site prior to our purchase and find it heart warming that people are really helpful and try so hard to help out. We live in Stoke-on-Trent and hope to move out permanently when we eventually retire. I am a Manchester City fan and go to all the home games it used to cause a chuckle in most circles but now we're the "richest club in the world" people are taking them seriously. Barbara is a nurse working in the community and I work for a Pharmaceutical Company. I look forward to spending more happy hours on these pages. Thanks for reading and take care one and all.
Steve

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 10:37 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hi Steve and Barbara,
Nice to 'meet' you and welcome to EOS.
Yes, the site is full of information and quite a bit of fun too.
Funnily enough I've Just decorated a Man U cake !!...........I'm sure that will interest a Man City fan !!!
Keep posting.!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 5:04 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Hi guys, sorry I support Liverpool

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 6:58 PM by Nati Star rating in Manilva (Costa del .... 237 posts Send private message

I am not keen on football but welcome to the forum

Ana Sánchez. PGCE, MA & BA(Hons)

Teaching and Translation Services

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 7:27 PM by Duke Star rating in We are in Stoke-on-T.... 10 posts Send private message

Hello All,

Thanks for the welcome,dont worry I wont be banging on about football !!!
Steve

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Parador's Payment Schedule! - 2 posts
Poliza de Afiancamiento - 2 posts
Nicky - 0 posts
jinlun 125 cruiser for sale - 5 posts
Air Conditioning - 9 posts
You know that you are old when.................................................... - 2 posts
Alboran v La Envia - 0 posts
dongles and werbles - 6 posts
Live(ish) flight arrivals/ departures information - 2 posts
PE RATTAN FURNITURE - 2 posts
OUT OF WORK. - 5 posts
Fraudulent 'Owners' - 22 posts
Is this true? - 1 posts
Credit Crunch - 34 posts
Foro de Villas del Arenal en nuevosvecinos.com - 14 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO SPAIN - 11 posts
Fruit Trees? Off Plan development? LHD vs RHD, Negativity? Mobile broadband? Selling up? Renting? ARRRR!! - 8 posts
Spanish government will adapt measures to increase guarantees on deposits with Banks - 1 posts
Entertainment on the Costa Blanca - 2 posts
FROM the COASTRIDER...............planning permission for 2.4 dish......... - 5 posts
Tourist Plates - 19 posts
Air Conditoning engineer - Estepona - 8 posts
Life in Menorca - 3 posts
Kitting out apartment - 8 posts
advice on selling property - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x