Anybody bought in Vegamar I residencial?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Naj73 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi All,

This is a great site and its my first time writing so please bear with me! I am due to complete on my property in February 2008. Judging by a lot of these posts I have a long way to go from now till completion. I am also a bit weary and SCARED with the crime and security issues!! Sounds horrific when it happens. I too am with Atlas, so do people recommend I get my own solicitor and not with Atlas? Theres so much to learn and I'm finding out a lot from this site!

Also can someone tell me how I go about renting out in Almoradi,does anyone have experience in that area? Is there any good people to manage my property thats recommended by anyone?

I would be grateful for any help!

Najma

Like 0      
05 Jan 2008 10:29 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Welcome to the forum Najma, this is a great forum very helpful.   Go into FORUMS  OFF PLAN DEVELOPMENT FORUMS THEN ADD YOUR DEVELOPMENT  you will find other people talking to each other that have bought on your development.    I know how you feel I came across this forum to late for us we were with Iberian and they use the same solicitor you have but we were one of the lucky ones and everything went well, but since then I have changed to Glyn Moran who is so much closer to us, but see what other people on your development have done. Hope this helps.  Good luck Pat     

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 1/5/2008.

Like 0      
06 Jan 2008 12:06 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Najma welcome from another Pat as l have an apartment next to yours in Almoradi l have sent you a pm.you will find this forum very helpful as Pat and Roy say l wished l had found it earlier.Pat.

Like 0      
06 Jan 2008 1:24 PM by limetree Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

hi.   i have an apartment at the vegamar in escalero 4,i completed 22nd november but it was due for completion end of july.when i was there they were well on with escalero 5 &6 i was told the whole complex would be finished end of december,the last thing they were going to do was tarmac the road leading to the main entrance. thanks      

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rental in Los Alcazares - 1 posts
Looking for a rental - 0 posts
Drinking Water - 33 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
Are some "budget" airlines taking us for a ride? - 16 posts
Standard poodle puppies for sale - 1 posts
Hello All - 4 posts
New User - 2 posts
Photo ID requirements - 10 posts
Property Bargain! - 0 posts
Happy New Year from your newest 2 users. xox - 26 posts
Looking for property to rent for next christmas? - 3 posts
Buying off-plan. Fixed completion date or unfair term - 2 posts
Hi everybody from Benajarafe, Málaga - 1 posts
Car seats for very young babies - 13 posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR! - 2 posts
Schools - Spanish v International - 29 posts
Mortgage Criteria Tightening - 7 posts
A website about new construction property in Murcia - 2 posts
can anyone help - 3 posts
can anyone help - 1 posts
Advice on Off-plan Disaster Please - 18 posts
Hello, Happy New Year from Mag and Mitch from Edinburgh - soon Albamar, Quesada - 2 posts
Picture framing - 0 posts
Driving Lessons in Estepona - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x