Escritura. Copia simple

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2020 7:09 PM by Madura Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

House sold last year.   Unfortunately fell through as size of house on copia simple and escitura differed.   Town house which has never been extended.   Paid architect last April to measure and send to relevant office.    I have not received anything via post. Have checked the escitura online and it is the right measurements.  Question is does this mean the copia simple will be the same.   I read that copia simple is basically a shortened version of escitura.    And yes I paid a solicitor when we bought.  Thank you

Like 0      
10 Mar 2020 2:53 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Do you mean a nota simple? (Copia Simple is indeed just a shortened version of the actual escritura)

You can obtain a nota simple online for less than €10, so why not just get one and find out that way?

https://www.registradores.org/registroonline/home.seam

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
10 Mar 2020 4:41 PM by Madura Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Thank you     Yep, I think I was getting confused   Will do   Looking back e mails, the architect sent revised paperwork re. sizes to the cadastre office last April   Was expecting paperwork in the post but so far nothing   Think I'll give the lawyer who dealt with our buying the house a call   I have looked online   70 euros quoted by a law firm to obtain a copy   May have a go myself   

This message was last edited by Madura on 10/03/2020.

This message was last edited by Madura on 10/03/2020.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2020 4:34 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

If descriptions included in Cadastre or Copia Simple ( Notary deeds) do not macth with Registered description, a Notary proceeding called “ Declaracion de Obra Nueva”  is necessary. The Notary will be producing the public title to change Land Registry description.

Notary will check on a number of legalities; licenses, authorizations and law requirements, which can be summarized as follows:  

1. - Town Hall License that authorizes the construction or improvement based on a project submitted by the owner and written by an architect or other competent professional.
2. - A technician report
3. - Certificate of habitability or License of 1st occupation: The legislation of certain Autonomous Communities requires a certificate of occupancy to declare the new work and some regions require a Second Occupation License when it is being sold.
 4. - Certificate of energy efficiency of a building: It is a requisite since 2013 and is an official document written by a competent technician that includes objective information on the energy characteristics of a property. It has a maximum validity of 10 years.
5. - Technical inspection of the building: The legislation of some autonomous communities requires that every building that touches the public road and that has certain years of age must pass a technical safety inspection

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
19 Mar 2020 12:03 PM by Madura Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Thank you Maria.  I have now been in touch with lawyer who handled the house buying process for us.  Hopefully he will help sort this out.  It seems there are more problems.  Number of house is different also.   Anyway worse problems about at the minute.  

Like 0      
19 Mar 2020 1:56 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Best wishes. True.

Let´s keep spirit and hopes VERY UP!

M

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
20 Mar 2020 12:08 AM by Madura Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Yep exactly.   Never seen anything like this.   Keep well everyone.   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pension Advice - 11 posts
True immigration control in Spain - 17 posts
Home Insurance - 11 posts
Euroclear - 2 posts
Deposit to estate agent. - 63 posts
Roof repairs - 12 posts
Moving UK -> Spain. Costs / paperwork - 2 posts
Changing from Apart Hotel Permission to Residential - 3 posts
Gas bottle regulations - 4 posts
Winter rental - 7 posts
Plusvalia tax help by selling agent???? Help please - 10 posts
Car insurance for Spanish registered cars - 6 posts
IRPH outcome - 0 posts
Hi - 1 posts
Location advise please - 23 posts
Rats - 3 posts
Flood Sandbags - 14 posts
applying for residency, - 9 posts
Solar and air source heat pumps/and insulation/ - 5 posts
which vpn - 16 posts
Reoccurring Floods - 13 posts
2020 Situation re UK plated car in Spain and selling RH drive car in Spain - 14 posts
Squatters Rights with Property in Spain - 18 posts
720 and Income Tax - 1 posts
shower refurb - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x