Offering my recommendations.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by jxmac Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I've recently completed an off-plan purchase in Sucina, and wanted to recommend a couple of people, who have been very helpful and seem knowledgeable - I haven't fallen foul of any of the problems I've seen elsewhere on these boards so far.

Solicitor - Manuel Martinez Ferrandiz at Parma Consulting.   lawyers@parma-consulting.comwww.parma-consulting.com

Very professional, and provided an excellent service, was very sympathetic to all the issues I faced over the last 2 years dealing with the property purchase.

Broker - Jane Rossi  jane@hudsoninternationalproperties.com

She works independently in Spain, and came recommended to me from my UK broker.  I found her to be very personable, and went the extra mile to push through several valuations, when they came back 30% under the purchase price, finally to get one at the right valuation!

As a thank-you I her an additional fee, not sure you can say much more than that!!

I'm not attached to either of these people in any way, I just value good service, and it's very rare to still find it.

Furniture - found madaboutfurniture and villapac were quite helpful offering good quality furniture, villapac have showroom in Milton Keynes.

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 10:28 PM by Lawyers Star rating in Orihuela. 7 posts Send private message

Lawyers´s avatar
Thanks a lot!

Regards, Manuel.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2007 9:15 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

A lawyer with that avatar has got to be worth remembering!

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Management in Sucina. - 5 posts
Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts
eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts
HI everyone . - 2 posts
air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts
Just put our name down for an apartment at Mar y Sol... - 60 posts
Directions - 14 posts
Things to Information. Have a LOOK !!! - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelled flight today - 13 posts
Interesting article - 2 posts
Swimming pool regulations in spain to require a lifeguard or not - 2 posts
Help in Time of Need - 6 posts
Badminton - 2 posts
HELP ! ONE DOUBLE BED REQUIRED AND DELIVERED ON SET DAY!! - 10 posts
Holiday rental needed 14th oct - playa flamenca - la florida - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x