Spanish arcehtypes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Oct 2017 11:05 PM by rikiki Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, guys!

I'm a first course student from Latvia. I study PR and advertising management. So the first big homework for the introduction in advertising is that i have to make a flayer which would introduce a product in archetypical form for 3 countries- Spain, Germany and Russia. So it means that i have to find typical archetype for Spain, Germany and Russia. Normally i would be just googling stuff and making flyers based on that, but i would like to find something other than what would my colleagues find. So i come to the very best source of information- people.

Guys, i would really appreciate it if you could give me some information about what the archetypes of spanish people/ Spain are. There is a difference between stereotypes and archetypes, but i need only archetypes. One of my colleagues said that typical archetype for Spanish people is big lips, but i dont see how that would be archetype, maybe more of a stereotype. But maybe im wrong. How do you think?

P.S.- i promise that if i get the right information and my proffesor likes our idea, im gonna publish my work and maybe give surprise for the one whos answer i will pick. :))

Like 0      
04 Oct 2017 9:03 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Hi.  

If you want to pass the course module your working on and put your work to the professor (who should have said this to you); can I make a suggestion you do This.

Agree the terms of reference for what an 'archetype' is

Consider the best source of information for this subject  

decide the direct questions you need to ask to get the information you need

decide how to incorporate this into a friendly flyer.  

When you have done that basic research you could produce a flyer in both English and Spanish and get some feedback!   How’s that for help?  

This message was last edited by briando55 on 04/10/2017.

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Link to check on Lawyers´s membership at Bar Association - 0 posts
FCO Consular Services Petition - Please sign and forward - 0 posts
Project help from locals! - 0 posts
No IHT in Andalucia from January, 2018 - 2 posts
classic car insurance - 4 posts
European Court on multy-currency loans - 2 posts
Repurchase / repossession - advice needed - 149 posts
Inheritance Tax on Irish assets - 31 posts
HOW TO CHANGE ENGLISH NIE TO IRISH NIE? - 4 posts
Friends - 1 posts
Thermal imaging or something similar to find water leaking from ceiling. - 3 posts
Hello - 5 posts
Mis-sold Spanish mortgages - 5 posts
Mis-sold Mortgage claims in Spain - 0 posts
What is the Legality of doubling our community fees at the AGM. - 17 posts
A song from Barcelona metro - 0 posts
neighbouring land - 3 posts
Listing of Town - 2 posts
Warning: Lawyers are never appointed by Courts - 2 posts
Locked Spanish safe - 7 posts
Informe de Evaluation de Los Edificios IEE - 4 posts
Solutions for illegal properties: Judges say - 2 posts
Pair of Loungers for Sale €60 - 0 posts
Residencia - 2 posts
AIR CON meters - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x