Paying Endesa bill

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jun 2016 12:49 PM by antonio1 Star rating in UK Chester. Spain, C.... 61 posts Send private message

I am changing banks and setting up new direct debits, i went throughthe process online, downloading the new mandate, signing and then uploading back, all this compkleted on 10th June.

On checking the account by the SEPA Mandate management is a comment 'Documentation Pending'

I am due a bill so cintacted them by email, they sent me a very similar document back to sign, scan and email back to them which I have done. I am a bit concerned as have had a bill and think I may need to pay by bank transfer in case they do not get this new mandate verified but i cannot work out how to pay online and the chat system seems to be permanently down, can anyone offer advice as to how to pay this bill from the UK/

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 3:37 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

My son who has property here, and I, have changed banks a number of time in the 30 plus years I have owned a property in Spain.  Each time we have obtained a list of the DD’s from the old bank, taken the list to the new bank and that bank has changed them over.   No other input by my son or I.  Never had a hiccup.

Antonio, I appreciate this info is a little late for you but I hope it will save others hassle.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 23/06/2016.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2016 4:17 PM by antonio1 Star rating in UK Chester. Spain, C.... 61 posts Send private message

Thanks John,

The new bank did change over all the other direct debits but rang Endesa about half a dozen times and kept gertting told systems were down. As we are not in Spain I looked into doing it online and i followed all the steps they required, download a mandate, sign it, then upload it, the details were all there but Endesa did not confirm it. i contacted them by email and they sent me basically the same form all filled in to sign, scan and email back to a different department which i have done. I am just concerned that they will not update everything quickly enough and I may need to pay the bill due by online banking or card, but it does not tell you how to do it on the electronic bill.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La tercia golf, worth buying? - 22 posts
Spanish Bank - Judgement of the Supreme Court - December 2015 - minimum exchange rate clause - 19 posts
Travel with cockatiels - 0 posts
Urgent Help Needed to find 'legal' builders to carry out property renovation!! - 1 posts
Boundary marking - 4 posts
Pool build requiring water recycling deposit Murcia. - 3 posts
Lancashire to Mucia Region - 1 posts
Santander Bank - 2 posts
Missing - 0 posts
Are smoke and carbon monxide alarms a legal requirment? - 8 posts
WINTER RENTAL ALMERIA - 0 posts
Moving to spain - 13 posts
Cala de Finestrat - 2 posts
External Gas Water Heater Cover - 2 posts
Selling Property - 0 posts
Pulsar Car Hire - 0 posts
Please shed a little tear for Christiano Ronaldo... - 13 posts
HEALTH INSURANCE - 3 posts
Car Hire Insurance Con - 9 posts
permission from court to relocate with my son - 1 posts
Football Violence - 6 posts
Mail/post in Torrevieja - 3 posts
Self drive in removal van - importation duties ? - 6 posts
Ratten or similar garden furniture wanted - 0 posts
Happy Birthday, Your Majesty - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x