Successful car purchase in Torrevieja

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Sep 2015 2:32 PM by sue62rsh Star rating in Torrevieja . 15 posts Send private message

Hi All

Just thought i would recommend a helpful car sales place in Torrevieja called Easycars nr Punta Prima, I recently had to buy a car fairly quickly as I had a job offer starting on monday. We went to Easycars and within half an hour drove away with our purchase, we bought a hyundai with low mileage and full service history which they admitted not many of their cars had as they were ex hire cars. It came with one years warranty, one years free 3rd party insurance which we upgraded to fully comp for 70 euros and breakdown cover. Katie who helped us was english speaking and dealt with all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. I know I will probably get lots of negative comments (which usually happens when i put something on here) but I can only go back my own experience and recommend them most highly. 

Sue 

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pilates - 1 posts
Are property prices really on the up in Spain? - 43 posts
Learning Spanish with "Play your Language" - 0 posts
Urgent - Please sign this petition to help an expat pensioner stay in her own home! - 0 posts
selling uk goods in benidorm - 17 posts
Presidency or Dictatorship! - 28 posts
Comunity Presidents and committees - 21 posts
Spanish tax after returning to the UK to live - 6 posts
For capital gains purposes, do they count the price paid including the IVA paid. - 5 posts
Procedure for transfering electricity and water account when selling ... - 2 posts
Electrical work - 3 posts
Jack of all trades - master of none - 11 posts
Anybody Renting From The Bank? - 2 posts
Long/mid term 3month rental Murcia/Alicante area wanted - 0 posts
Banks liability and precedents for case law. A question for lawyers. - 12 posts
Castellon airport - car hire - 18 posts
How much less to offer on asking price '%' ... - 23 posts
Community President Expenses - 4 posts
Help with redemption please :) - 1 posts
president - 0 posts
Good Place To Rent Costa Calida Area - 27 posts
problems with headphones - 0 posts
Hoja de Reclamación - 6 posts
Smart meters - 4 posts
Vaccinations for a visit to China - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x