Moving to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2014 7:26 PM by xqi42f Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

Hi All.

My brother is thinking of buying in the south of Spain area near Gibraltar.He is seeking advice from residents in regards to how expensive utility bills are and what are paid and when they are paid and roughly how much they cost.He is also looking for advice on any pitfalls to look out for when purchasing a property there.Any help would be much appreciated.

John

Like 0      
07 Dec 2014 11:37 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

We get at least one post a week on this subject can I ask how he going to support himself.

Like 1      
07 Dec 2014 12:35 PM by rightmove Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Im moving in Jan 2015, i have got a rent for 300e pcm plus utils bills i hoping that ive got enogh money to cover me ive got £1300 pcm this is for 2 people. do you think this will cover me ?

Like 2      
07 Dec 2014 3:29 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

If you look at the FORUMS at the top and go down to living in Spain, moving to Spain, buying in Spain and so on, you will find every possible question asked and answered on there.

It would be impossible to answer a question on " how much would I need to live" unless we could guess at your lifestyle, whether you run a car, whether you have a pool, how much your commujnity fees and so on are, even down to how much you drink or smoke. Some can live on quite a small amount at 4 or 5 hundred euro a month each whereas others will spend in the thousands.

Whichever way, I wish you the best at moving over. We have thoroughly enjoyed our time here and have no intention of moving but everyone is different As is their spending.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does anyone else find the "Eye on Spain" amatuerish and boring.Is it fit for 2015? - 64 posts
Cgt query - 0 posts
Cgt query - 14 posts
For the Moderator - 7 posts
Problem with long term rental of property - 10 posts
Means tested EU immigration - 8 posts
Moving back - 0 posts
Are there many of you paying mortgage fees secured with an illegal property? Paying developers second mortgage on the property you bought? - 2 posts
Polish in Spain - 6 posts
DARTFORD CROSSING - 5 posts
Contacting BMN Caja Murcia at Playa Flamenca - 1 posts
Entertainment work - 1 posts
You have got to laugh - 10 posts
Tool Hire shops in Murcia - 0 posts
New to the board. - 5 posts
guarantees on electrical goods. - 4 posts
UK LEAVING THE EU - 73 posts
Black Friday - 7 posts
The Future in Spain? - 11 posts
What are the best state schools in Malaga? - 0 posts
Help with window sizes/room sizes @ Condado Alhama - 0 posts
searching for a town to start a Bed and Breakfast - 1 posts
Taking your lawyer to court - 1 posts
used cars - 14 posts
Mifi box to take to spain do they work .? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x