Denia - What can you tell me?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Sep 2014 11:08 PM by EdwardJames Star rating in Currently reside in .... 1 posts Send private message

I have identified Denia as a possible location to work and live, my research to date has only been online as I am a bit tied up with business committments.

From what I've seen and understand of the area (online) I percieve Denia as an affluent part of the Valencia region, excuse me if my geography is a little off course.

I know there is an active port where you can visit Ibiza and other places further afield, but I need to understand the population mix, for example are there many Brits in the area, what is the average age? As I'm in my mid 40's.

If you could compare it to a town or city in England, what would be the closes fit?

I also understand from my research that approximately 90,000 Brits have left Spain due to the economy, has Denia experienced a high percentage of Expats leaving the area or is it an attractive area for people of my age?

The reason I am asking so many questions is due to a number of reasons; I have a family, 5 Children from age 5 upto 14 and I'm also an Entrepreneur so I need to understand what type of environment I'm working in, I'm almost certain that some of my questions make sense to many of you who were observing Spain as a preferred location to live and work?

Anyway thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your replies and making new friends in the very near future.

Best regards,

Martin 

Like 0      
13 Sep 2014 9:38 AM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

You may get better answers (no offence intended to anyone who posts here) by joining two Facebook groups. Denia Connect and Javea Connect. They are both very active, and you can gather a lot of information just by reading the posts, but people will also answer your questions about the area.

They are two very different towns on either side of the Montgo. Denia is a spanish working town with quite a few expats. Javea is more focused on tourists, but there are a lot of expats live there all year around, but they are very different places, 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best Software Photo Slideshow - 1 posts
FERAL CATS in Mazarron Area...a problem - 0 posts
Landlord wants to sell - 24 posts
Trying to rent a garage/storage space in San Javier region - 2 posts
New Flag after 18th Sept - 27 posts
Supreme Court and Bank liabilities 57/68 - 4 posts
Hidralia - Water bill question - 2 posts
Pension application - 0 posts
Even the weak Euro is strong. - 5 posts
APARTMENT WANTED FOR JAN 2015 - 0 posts
Setting up Electricity and Water Bill Payments Online - 4 posts
THERE'S A RAT ON MY TERRACE! - 18 posts
Illegal Buildings - Valencia - 16 posts
EMZ car hire booked via BCO - 0 posts
Missing Pipes - 3 posts
Trafico - 1 posts
Changing Bank Account for Community - 1 posts
Gas BBQ wanted - 1 posts
Different areas - 0 posts
Mortgage - 2 posts
moving to condado de alhama murcia next month!! - 1 posts
Costa del Sols Estate Agents - 4 posts
Speeding ticket - 2 posts
Case won against BANCO MARE NOSTRUM in an Inroal development - 0 posts
How to avoid legal/forced heirs. Brussels IV - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x