Help!! Completion of Modelo 210 online

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Aug 2014 1:28 PM by bringiton Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

Hi All,

I have attempted this year for the first time to complete and print the Modelo 210 form on line. When I Validate and Print I see an error message that the first name cannot be read. I had entered Surname First Name so I do not understand why this is happening. I have tried entering a comma and a decimal place in between the names with no success. I have tried entering a middle name and changing the format also with no success.

Does anyone know if there is a particular format for the name field that must be applied?

Also, when I attempt to save a copy of the document it saves in a 210 file format which is not compatible with Adobe it seems and so I cannot open it. Opening in any other programme causes the detail to be illegible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Karen

Like 0      
08 Aug 2014 2:19 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

I only put in my surname and first name without anything in between so not sure why this is happening to you.  Is it possible that the name doesn't exactly match what is on your NIE?

Like 0      
08 Aug 2014 2:20 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

I only put in my surname and first name without anything in between so not sure why this is happening to you.  Is it possible that the name doesn't exactly match what is on your NIE?

Like 0      
09 Aug 2014 10:31 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

When I complete the form I show the surname, followed by first names, i.e. all first names. BLOGGS Mary Anne

Like 0      
11 Aug 2014 10:46 PM by bringiton Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

Thank you for your responses. I had spotted that the pagatinas from the prior year dropped the zero at the beginning of the NIE. When I fixed this it worked perfectly!

Thank you again for your suggestions,

A very relieved Karen

smiley

Like 0      
13 Aug 2014 9:22 AM by bringiton Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

Hi All,

Just one other small issue if anyone could help please. My Spanish is mediocre and after printing the form 210 I see the first two pages are describing what documentation must be included when submitting the filing to a bank or other.

If we are filing a positive return for urban property (type 02) without any reductions, it seems that we do not require any further documentation, is this correct?

Or must we supply proof of our NIF in our country of residence as I know that this is additional data that was not previously requested on the manual forms.

Any help would be very welcome,

Thank you,

Karen

Like 0      
19 Aug 2014 5:55 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

The question about your NIE/NIF from your country of residence was on last years form (2012)  as well.  I included my national insurance number last year and this year.  I took the signed forms (my husbands and mine) for the 2013 return to the bank today and they were accepted.  Still haven't succeeded in submitting the forms online even though I have the secure keys on my computer.  Some problem with Java 7 and chrome.

This message was last edited by lijaloo on 19/08/2014.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Solar Power - 11 posts
Best PAYG Sim only or Phone deal August 2014 - 5 posts
Road Tax - 10 posts
Is this a good mortgage rate? - 2 posts
newby needs help! - 4 posts
Spains retro asset grab on Pensioners - 4 posts
capital gains tax when selling property - 4 posts
DRIVING UK-SPAIN / SPAIN-UK please read below - 0 posts
TORREVIEJA VERSUS VILLAMARTIN. - 1 posts
recommendations for hotels near murcia court - 4 posts
Glaucoma and Cataract Operation - 0 posts
New to Forum - 3 posts
Spain registered car in uk ( originally uk registered) - 5 posts
Internet - 13 posts
Advice needed on air con, villa Martin Costa blanca area - 3 posts
night view of spain from satellite - 0 posts
Salamanca - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee case won but still no refund - 57 posts
hand luggage with easyjet. - 2 posts
information regarding car - 3 posts
advice needed - 7 posts
Golf partner - 1 posts
Ezmar Locksmiths - Las Chapas - 0 posts
Car Insurance - 6 posts
Advertising in local press - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x