I have a meeting at Manilva town hall on Wednesday

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I've arranged a meeting with the new head of "urbanismo" at the Manilva town hall on Wednesday, principally to discuss issues affecting our urbanisation and surrounding area.

If you have any specific questions that you'd like me to bring up with him then please post them here.  I'll see what answers I can get for you.

Just remember that he's new so he's probably still finding his feet!

Also, for all those Disney watchers I've had some info from a very reliable Spanish source today that Disney have already bought the land designated for their "summer camp" in the area.  The interesting thing was that they identified the same land which was mentioned to me by another source!!  I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Aug 2007 7:03 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Justin

Any chance you could find out if there will be any public transport to take us down to the port, from Duquesa Village and Coto Real in the near future, you either have to drive or take a long hike.  Don't know if he is the right one to ask, but I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone that it would make life a little easier and cheaper if there was local buses.

Also looking good for Disney, which should boost our property prices.

Thanks

Maureen & Dennis

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Moscatel - Manilva - 7 posts
Air Conditioning and Security Grills - 2 posts
Bodega Andaluz - Manilva - 2 posts
Mnailva what is it like - 1 posts
Large group / families wishing to relaocate ? - 0 posts
feral cats - help !! - 5 posts
Learn to speak Spanish online - 2 posts
Long let 2 villas Alhaurin de la Torre, 19/10/08 to 19/04/08, 500€ each - 0 posts
Almeria or Murcia Airport? - 4 posts
Just wanted to say - 27 posts
John & Julie B - New to this site - 1 posts
JET2 Flights - 12 posts
Long Let - New 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse nr. Villamartin/San Miguel de Salinas - 2 posts
Cellophane wrap - 5 posts
Mar Azul International School - 6 posts
LONG LET REQUIRED - 3 posts
Is this a silly question, - 11 posts
Want to take my dog to spain to live - 1 posts
Just joined - 5 posts
Just Joined - 5 posts
The Bridge at Balsicas. - 4 posts
Train link from Costa Del Sol to southern France - 4 posts
Suite Del Mar - CDS - 0 posts
Swimming pool constuctors and all the jargon that goes with it. - 2 posts
Mystery Guests - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x