Fuengirola Real Estate - Are they still trading?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jan 2014 10:45 AM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 302 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi,

Does anone know if Fuengirola Real Estate Paseo Maritimo Rey de España, Fuengirola 29640

is still in business?  they have a property listed on their website which we are interested in and I have tried to contact them by phone, fax and email with no response, so I just wondered if any EOS members happened to walk down the street they could check if they are open for business.

Or is it that the website has just been left live on the internet.

Thanks

Kelju

Like 0      
24 Jan 2014 12:31 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I just tried calling them. I got a message saying the number is no longer available. However, the fax number does pick up.  I don't have fax so I cannot test that for you.

FAX  (+34) 952 478662

On their web page there is a contact possiblity. It is at;.  http://www.fuengirolarealestate.com/contact.php

Like 0      
24 Jan 2014 1:20 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 302 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi Johnzx,

I rang the number yesterday and it just kept ringing until it went to a Fax tone, I also sent a fax to their fax number and completed the inquiry form on their website last week to which I received an automated response saying they would be in touch.

That's the trouble with the internet, this property could have been listed years ago and the website not updated/taken down when the property is sold or the company no longer trades.

Thanks for your help.

Kelju

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ELS Legal - 0 posts
Cheap Bars and Restaurants for Sale - Bargains? - 11 posts
vaccinations needed - 1 posts
BLA BLA CAR - 2 posts
For those who seem, to keep getting fined - 4 posts
Overhauling the Social Security System for self-employed - 0 posts
Help Pensioner S1 Form, pay for prescriptions. - 3 posts
Groupon Espana - 0 posts
money taken from my bank. - 11 posts
2m Satellite Dish & Sky Box f/s - 0 posts
How far is the Bankia Branch in Malaga away from Malaga airport - 1 posts
La Roda for sale - 14 posts
Large US technology corporations continue to dodge the Spanish taxman - 0 posts
Fireplace and chimney - 4 posts
OH, SUCH JOY - 8 posts
FOR SALE AUTOSLEEPER MOTORHOME - 0 posts
The growing need to work together to resolve consumer property rights issues in Spain - 0 posts
RECLAIMING PRESCRIPTION COSTS - 6 posts
New to forum - 5 posts
Green Building Code Dumped - 13 posts
Sustainable Building Code Dumped - 0 posts
Non Residents Inheritance Tax in Anadalucia - 10 posts
Contradictions .... - 1 posts
Incoming Russians. Clients or Business Rivals - 3 posts
Bank repos 20% higher than open market prices - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x