San Jose contact required please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Nov 2013 10:02 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Good evening

Would you be so good as to provide me with the contact details for a senior member of the San jose group of companies, if there is someone who has information.

I am expecting a repayment next year, as decreed by the courts, but unfortunately have had no contact from them, and I fear it may have been a delay tactic to avoid any repayment at all.

I am looking for any kind of reassurance they are still abiding by the legal requirements placed on them.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  briandodd@btinternet.com

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
04 Nov 2013 2:46 AM by jenno1739 Star rating in Beverley, yorkshire. 89 posts Send private message

Brian,
You are probably best asking the Santa Ana Residents Committee (SARC) who remain in contact with them. You should find them on google, if you go on the Santa ana del monte forum on this site I am sure someone will have the details of the company (cowboys)
I like many others have given up on San Jose and are suing te banks. After people voted "yes" to saving them from administration I fear the company will never pay anything back.

Like 0      
04 Nov 2013 11:54 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Hi

I have sent an e mail to SARC asking for contact details, which I am sure they will respond to if they are a reasonable organisation.

I understand the San Jose Inversionnes side of the company, who owe me the money, are more likely to pay, although I have said from the first day of this mess they perhaps should have been wound up so we can sue the banks straight away.

Thaks for your suggestion to sue the banks but after paying an initial deposit of 1700 euros with castro solicitors, we were asked for twice that amount 4 months or so later after they had not done any work at all.  I'm sorry but I tend to have a decent instinct these days for being ripped off, and my instincts kicked in with that line of action at that stage.

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

property survey - 2 posts
Legal tip 1061. Work with our team coach - 0 posts
Extra Fees to cover Shortfall due to Debtors - 33 posts
Squatters - 3 posts
Transferring U.S Dollars INTO Spain (La Caixa) - 10 posts
Looking for a campingsite in the south - 6 posts
Vista-del-Rey - 3 posts
MJV Winter Flights - Don't Believe Murcia Today! - 7 posts
satalite dish size to receive freesat in benidorm - 2 posts
New Healthcare Option for Those Without Cover - 19 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL VILLA WANTED - 0 posts
train to Granada - 6 posts
Villa/Apartment wanted for rent in or near Benelmadena - 0 posts
Landlord said against law to tranfer bills to tenants name - 7 posts
Freeview in Spain - 4 posts
Any advice on buying Spanish properties to rent to locals in Jaen region - 3 posts
Sat Dish - Help please - 2 posts
Trying To Contact L. M. at Eurobogados, Vera - 5 posts
A CostaLuz Lawyers angry client - 0 posts
Eating Chorizo - 3 posts
PAYING SPANISH DIRECT DEBITS FROM UK - 21 posts
Withhold facilities to community debtors - 3 posts
Accessing Community Forums - 3 posts
USA bugged has 60 million phone calls in Spain - 2 posts
INTERNET TV - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x