Law firm to get my money back from CBL and a developer in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Aug 2013 3:57 PM by steve-b Star rating in East Sussex UK. 2 posts Send private message

Can anyone please help me with a trusted good law firm with Spanish lawyers that would take on a case regarding CBL Law Firm, Carlos Bano in Spain and getting my money back from CBL and the developer in Spain who owes me 129,000 Euros.

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 4:47 PM by xetog Star rating in Wiltshire/holiday ap.... 514 posts Send private message

You could try sending a private message to Maria of Costaluz Lawyers. She will, at least, give you some good advice and maybe take on your case. She, along with her company and Keith Rule has had some good results recently.

Good Luck!

Like 0      
19 Aug 2013 4:19 PM by jennycook Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Dear Steve-b

I have recommended to many buyers who were purchasing in Atarfe, on the different promotions, the services of my lawyer, Oscar Calvo (my brother gave me his contact details several years ago), who resides in Estepona, and I must tell you that all of them are extremely satisfied. His email address is info @ oscarcalvoabogados . com.

It is a Law firm specialized in issues like this one. Perhaps it would be worth for you to send him an email and ask him if your case is of his interest.

Best regards,

Jenny

Like 0      
16 Oct 2013 1:30 PM by Edmy Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Dear Steve,

Sent you a private message. Please reply. Have the same problem as you with same lawyer. How far are you?

Kind regards,

Edmy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cajamar bank - 6 posts
Each to their own I suppose - 8 posts
Car Information - 11 posts
Vuelta 2013 - 2 posts
FORD PUMA FOR SALE - 1 posts
Portugal makes unexpectedly dramatic exit from recession - could Spain follow suit? - 0 posts
Boat Trip - 6 posts
Foreign Office to complain to Madrid after Gibraltar motorists endure five hour delays - 0 posts
Importance of fencing in garden - 1 posts
IHT a query - 34 posts
Murcia supermarket opening times - 3 posts
Drip irrigation for garden, your views? - 3 posts
Help Re renting around El Chaparral, Torrevieja " - 0 posts
Help wanted - 0 posts
replacing a kindle. - 4 posts
NEAREST BEACH HOTELS/APARTMENTS TO ALMERIA AIRPORT - 0 posts
Crockery, glasses, etc. - Ikea or Supermarket? - 11 posts
Clubhouse Bar/Rest Eroski Centre - 1 posts
bike for sale - 0 posts
Wanted bar fridge and shade sails - 0 posts
Mazarron (where?) crying foul - 9 posts
IS THE SIESTA OUTDATED - 5 posts
car excess - 0 posts
Legal action in UK over spanish properry debt - 25 posts
NIE APPLICATION - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x