EX18 Form

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Nov 2012 11:46 AM by fyfin Star rating in Turre Almeria. 54 posts Send private message

fyfin´s avatar

Does anyone know if UK bank accounts or pension statements in English are acceptable as proof of the ability to support yourself in Spain. My problem is that my income is all paid into a Uk bank account and I simply take out cash and pay it into the Spanish bank account to cover bills here.

Has anyone experience of whether they require proof or are they just happy if you tick the box and say you can support yourself and so will not be a burden on the Spanish economy. It will the Almeria foreigners office we will have to attend. and not EX

Also I assume my wife will also complete a form EX18 and not EX19 for dependants as she has her own income and we are both UK citizens.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Endesagas - 0 posts
Visiting the UK - 18 posts
Pramount update - 3 posts
Contact lenses Quesada? - 2 posts
Anyone know a good gestor in Motril/Salobreña? - 0 posts
recargo 20% disuasorio - 0 posts
First name and surname - 3 posts
A spot of poetry? - 1 posts
Return of deposit - 2 posts
Internet La Vereda - 0 posts
Has the band bank stopped my sale? - 3 posts
Kindle in Spain - 13 posts
Spanish people moving abroad for work - 35 posts
Living In Spain Documentary Film - 29 posts
VPN - 1 posts
Any advice please. - 4 posts
Community Fees and Debt Recovery Problems - 20 posts
UK DL to Spanish - 16 posts
Real Estate Leads - 0 posts
Grupo 90 - Vacaciones en el infierno - 5 posts
jazztel - 5 posts
Holiday companies - 6 posts
Fifty Shades of Oh My Gawd....v.3 - 4 posts
From the USA, want to buy a car in Spain - 3 posts
What's easiest? Taking my uk RHD to Spain, taking a LHD to Spain on UK plates or buying a LHD in Spain? Help - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x