The easiest job in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Sep 2012 10:24 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

I refer of course to that of a driving instructor. First and foremost the pupil must learn to drive as close as possible to the car in front and never let another car into their line of traffic. When approaching even the slightest  bend in the road brakes must be applied as though

doing an emergency stop. It should be mentioned that an emergency stop in this country is when a spanish driver hits a stationary car.

There is an advanced driving course which necesitates a driver; normally a young female driving whilst speaking on her mobile phone

and looking directly at which ever of her passengers is talking to her. This is intersperced with her checking her make-up and hair in the rear view mirror.

Young males must at all times drive with their left arm dangling out of their cars open window and again must look at their passengers whilst speaking [ rude not to ]

Giving way on a roundabout is a sign of weakness as all spanish drivers have the right of way on any peice of road upon which they are driving and road signs have been painted/erected simply to give work to thousands of the population.

I have applied for the job but apparently my attitude to driving is totally unacceptable to the spanish ministry of trransport.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What Fruit and Veg are at their best now? - 10 posts
Wasjigs - 0 posts
mobile phones - 7 posts
Advice Please - 10 posts
Looking for opinions from young, professional couples in Spain - 1 posts
¿up the proverbial? - 0 posts
Living on 1000.euros - 125 posts
Line Dancing - Costa Tropical Area - 1 posts
Friend's grandmother clips son around ear-hole: a sign of true integration? - 9 posts
Long Term Car Hire - 5 posts
Hi, I'm new here and would like some suggestions. - 19 posts
Storms in Southern Spain - 8 posts
Geoff - 3 posts
geoff - 0 posts
The flash floods - 0 posts
Community Fees by Direct Debit - 2 posts
property ¬banks - 0 posts
Price comparison and service in Spain - 7 posts
Flash Floods in Southern Spain - 4 posts
Spanish Bank Pursuing UK and Irish Assets - 3 posts
Masmovil network - 3 posts
Why go back to the Uk? Is Spain not cheap enough? - 216 posts
U.K. Driving licence. - 36 posts
When the family come to visit - they won't all fit in the car. - 1 posts
Ryanair Flights - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x