Torresat and Teleast

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jul 2012 10:41 PM by jhonshepard Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I really feel that I should warn people about the dangers of thinking the grass is greener.  For many years I was with Torresat Tv and paid the 21 Eur every month, then i heard about the offer from Teleast which was cheaper so I switched. I am a pensioner and money is a factor.  I like the telly and thought i could get a better deal.  Their engineer;  who was ex-torresat - visited my house and did something to the box and took away the card and said he would be back in a few days.  Since then I have had nothing but problems.  Their engineer did not come back as promised and the picture quality has been terrible; constantly breaking up and missing channels. I have repeatedly called their offices but they do not take the phone!  Lord Lucan would be easier to speak with! It has cost be more money in phone calls than in the monthly payment! To say I am not amused is mild! 

Their engineer said they worked with Torresat and that all the equipment belonged to me, something i found curious as the card clearly states that it was the property of Torresat! But Teleast took it! Alarm bells were really ringing now so I called Torresat.  The girl on the phone was very nice when I told her I did not have any service  from Teleast  and offered to help me.  She told me that the equipment was Torresats and - as I had not yet canceled properly - she could send a man to get my telly back on! I thought - hang on a minute - this is going to cost me a fortune!  It didn´t.  I managed to get my card back from Teleast after spending a day calling them - they eventually picked up the phone and reluctantly returned my card.  

Torresat were great - i paid for July and the man came that same day and got the telly working! Fantastic! The girls at the office were so helpful, as was the enginner and - the most important thing for me - it did not cost be the earth. It does show that cheaper is not always better.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2012 10:18 AM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

So a feather in the cap for TORRESAT - it need highlighting in these days of doom & gloom.

BUT boos & hisses to Teleast they seem someone to keep away from.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2012 11:03 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

i am with teleast and have been for just over 2 years.

we have had a few hiccups with them when we first

started with them but have to say that they have been great with us

and if their is problems with the reception i phone them and someone

either comes straight out or they fix the fault from their base

coolyes

Like 0      
28 Jul 2012 1:27 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

I am with Teleast and have been for 3 years we have had the odd problem with dish allignment and a faulty box but they have always come out within a couple of days and sorted the problem to our satisfaction

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hello - 0 posts
Vodafone rip Off - 4 posts
Spain medicine charges. - 6 posts
Anyone else had this PM - 5 posts
- 0 posts
taxi needed-1 way only for 3 passengers + luggage 17th July 2012 10:40 alicante airport-dolores zip code 03150 - 2 posts
taxi needed for 3 passengers + luggage one way only from alicante airport to dolores zip code 03150 - 9 posts
costs of monthly medicines - 1 posts
Trendy Barbers - 0 posts
Villa Rental - 1 posts
Healthy in Spain - 2 posts
Selling my property to my UK business partner - 4 posts
onee off payment for internet - 0 posts
Re-mortgages - 2 posts
Log Burners Help - 17 posts
Corvera Airport - 8 posts
A question for those who are legally minded - 0 posts
Duty Free - 2 posts
Exchange rate if Euro collapses - 72 posts
Help I need a good solicitor!!! - 9 posts
cous cous - 1 posts
pool bits,,,, - 0 posts
Contents of 3 bed apartment for sale urgently - 5 posts
AFOS - 0 posts
Aifos latest con - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x