Scrapyard

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2012 2:28 PM by gill04 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I live in Totana and wonder if anyone in the area knows where there is a scrapyard that I can buy a spare wheel for a Kia Picanto. They don't come with a spare wheel only a can of spray foam in case you get a puncture.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2012 2:51 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I believe all Spanish insuance policies include breakdown service.  So a spay can would probably be sufficient. In overn 50 years motoring I have never had a puncture which would not have been fixed with the spray.

That said,  I don't know wher Totana is but  Care Breakesr in Spain  are  Desguaces.  Try Googling it for the area where you are.

PS I think you are in Murcia.  There are many results in Gppgle for  " Desguaces Murcia "

This message was last edited by johnzx on 29/06/2012.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2012 6:15 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Theres a scrapyard on the outskirts of San Javier and another one near Murcia city just off the new San Javier/Santomera motorway.

Have used both and are very good.

Dont know if its any use to you. There must be some nearer youselves.

Regards.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2012 7:55 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

From Totana go towards Lorca & come off at La Hoya. Drive towards Lorca on the old road & you will eventually see 'El Italiano' on the right as the road bears left. If you can't get one there , then there are 2 more huge one s up near Puerto Lumbreras. Stay on autovia past Lorca & take the one signposted 'Poligono industrial Saprelorca'.. At the roundabout at bottom of slip road go straight across as if you were going back on to autovia but take the service road instead. The 1st scrapyard 'Tonys? will be on riight & then about 500m farther on is another one 'desguace caravanas'. It's a shop front next to car sales.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Caravan wanted: Does anyone know of one in the Costa del Sol area? - 3 posts
Spain or Italy? Come on "La Roja"! - 26 posts
Hyundai ACCENT 1.3 for sale,needs attn,good runner,aircon,etc - 0 posts
Passport size photos - 6 posts
jobs needed in & around marbella in october - 0 posts
how to get rid of wasp's nests - 9 posts
Sky and Spanish TV- Football - 1 posts
1/2 - 1/2 isn't all it's cracked up to be!! - 2 posts
Cost of Living and Teaching in Spain. - 16 posts
Selling a car - 2 posts
Legal tip 796. What to do with my illegal house? - 2 posts
- 0 posts
What's happened to cheap flights - 32 posts
billy - 1 posts
driving licence - 32 posts
Buying New Car - Finance - 3 posts
Alternative phone number for Endesa's 902508850 - 3 posts
bit of fun - 0 posts
Wanted - Air Con unit - Algorfa (willing to travel) - 2 posts
For sale - single Wooden Headboard - Algorfa - 0 posts
For sale - Freesat box - Algorfa - 9 posts
Confused Help required FISCAL - 6 posts
“Don’t let a lost passport ruin your holiday!” - 1 posts
Any recent news... - 11 posts
Batxillerat Questionnaire - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x