NIE U Turn Re POA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Apr 2012 9:45 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

We were advised yesterday, that as from 13th April, NIE's are now once again available via power of attorney at ploice stations in the Marbella and Mijas areas.

Like 0      
18 Apr 2012 2:34 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I just spoke to someone (18th April) who works in the documentation section of Fuengirola National Police, they cover Mijas. As of now they know nothing about any change.

(of course it could be left hand not knowing etc !!! )

Like 0      
18 Apr 2012 6:37 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Well I got the news from a eminent lawyer so it's probably wrong.

Joking aside I have heard this from many different sources today

Like 0      
18 Apr 2012 8:47 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Not wanting to split hairs but you said , “at police stations in the Marbella and Mijas areas.”    Well that’s one National Police Station in Marbella and one police National station in Fuengirola which covers Mijas.   They are the only ones which have documentation depts.for the two areas. 

It may be that there is a proposal to re-introduce the facility but at present it would seem that as Fuengirola know nothing about it that it has not started there.

Like 0      
18 Apr 2012 9:34 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Yes John, I know that there only two national police stations in Marbella and Mijas. But I was posting the information to help people that maybe would have been interested in the change of procedure in the areas of Marbella & Mijas, and not to split hairs with you.

I stand by my first post, I think you have been misinformed on this.

Like 0      
20 Apr 2012 2:11 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Team GB

You were correct the application can now be made by a third party.

Following my enquiry of Fuengirola documentation section, who said it was impossible, I had further enquires made and a notice confirming the change was found on the notice board at the police station. Nevertheless,    none of the staff  were aware of it until it was pointed out to them today.

Only in Spain !

Like 0      
21 Apr 2012 1:15 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

It is best to check with each individual department of foreigners at  the national police stations. Incredible as it may seem, (or not) many departments have not received notification of this change.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
21 Apr 2012 2:41 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

This is the notice displayed at the police station ( which the staff in the office were not aware of )

SOLICITUD DE N.I.E. POR MEDIO DE REPRESENTANTE

Recibida Instrucción por parte de la Comisaría General de Extranjería y Fronteras y a tenor del establecimiento de una unidad de criterio conjunta con la Subdirección General de Inmigración del Ministerio   de Empleo y Seguridad Social en cuanto a la interpretación amplia del contenido del articulo 206 3 del Real Decreto 55712011, de 20 de abril se establece a partir del día de la fecha lo siguiente

En los procedimientos de solicitud de asignación de NIE  por razón de intereses económicos, profesionales o sociales previsto en el articulo 206.3 del Real Decreto 557/2011, de 20 de abril, "se aceptara la presentación de la solicitud del NIE en España personalmente o a través de representante".

La representación se acreditará con poder suficiente en el que conste de loma expresa que se faculta al representante para presentar la solicitud de obtención de NIE

17 de abril de 2012

Like 0      
21 Apr 2012 7:19 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

Johnzx. Thank you for that. Ha ha. Estepona department  last week told me that they had not received notification either. Must check their notice board. "España va bien" as Aznar used to say.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bancaja merger with Bankia....the customer´s nightmare - 24 posts
Car Hire - Help Please - 8 posts
Driving to spain/ Pet Friendly Hotels - 1 posts
sending stuff to spain - 5 posts
Timeframe for receipt of AGM/EGM minutes - 42 posts
Looking for Accomodation Andalucia within San Roque to Manilva area - 6 posts
living in a mobile home - 19 posts
CAR HIRE MOJACAR - 2 posts
What would be the best way to promote my business? - 11 posts
WANTED: Do you want to sell, swap or longterm rent your Villa - 1 posts
BMIBaby fees - 5 posts
Wanted - Accommodation in Gibraltar / San Roque / Algeciras / Manilva areas - 0 posts
Legal tip 744. Bank accepts property back in Courts - 0 posts
diy stores - 2 posts
Subaru Forester For Sale - 1 posts
New Member - 2 posts
Is the net closing in for Torresat TV- latest news UK TV Costs Blanca - 6 posts
Bancaja/Bankia Fiasco - 30 posts
Letting - Double taxation Spain and UK - 1 posts
Legal right of a tenant in Barcelona - 0 posts
Moving from NIE to residencia - 27 posts
taking dogs to murcia - 1 posts
Help Please - 18 posts
TV problem with community 'rules'. Help? - 0 posts
TV problem with community 'rules'. Help? - 50 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x