Buying a golf property in murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by weaver01 Star rating in liverpool uk. 39 posts Send private message

Hi all, some months ago i started asking questions about buying a appartment in hasienda riquelma, hope i spelt that right? anyway we now own a property on the resort in murcia, and due to a lot of great advice by many people on hear it went without a problem, the best advice i think we got was a recomendation of a great spanish solicitor Montse Gomez ( Abogada-lawyer), this great lady helped us through every stage and nothing was to mutch trouble, she dealt with every aspect, the banks the agent everything she kept us upto date and responded very quickly to every email, i realy caint say enough except totaly recomend this lady she is a credit and makes the buying so mutch easyer as it can be a nerve shaking experience, so if anyone starts out like my son and i look this lady up you wont regret it, i would just like to thank everybody who gave us advice i am glad i found this site and look forward to being a real part of this site  and meating Montse with a bunch of flowers.

regards John & william

This message was last edited by weaver01 on 03/11/2011.

Like 0      
03 Nov 2011 11:47 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Good for Montse!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
03 Nov 2011 2:33 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi John & William

I have had some communications over the past few years with Montse Gomez regarding the Finca Parcs situation.  She is acting for some clients at Finca Parcs.

She contacted me a few times for information and I was happy to assist her.  I cannot personally recommend her as I have never instructed her to act for me or the group - but I must say that she seems to be very determined in the fight against the negligent Banks & corrupt developers.

We need more Lawyers willing to fight against the Banks & developers - it is a massive fight and no one single Lawyer could ever cope with the volume of clients!

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
03 Nov 2011 2:34 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Again....good for Montse!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Is there a benefit in being tax resident in Spain - 33 posts
Free UK TV Channels & More on The IPOD, IPAD, IPHONE - 26 posts
GETTING CAR HIRE DEPOSIT BACK - 8 posts
Cbeebies on Sat problems - 0 posts
la renta - paying on-line - 1 posts
Booking with Ryanair - 2 posts
Iberdrola article in this weeks Euroweekly News - 2 posts
Can you work on saints days? - 3 posts
Publication by the planning department of Orihuela. - 0 posts
Car hire from home is it legal - 5 posts
Television - 2 posts
BUYING AND SELLING EXPERIENCES IN SPAIN - 8 posts
Water Deposit risks? - 8 posts
advert not showing after content change to details - 1 posts
Modern style Chests of Drawers for Sale - 0 posts
ROTA Spain Recycling and second hand stores - 2 posts
Water park - 5 posts
The Phantom Airport... or should that be Airports - 4 posts
Scooter For Sale. - 0 posts
Liberated Co-ownership - 14 posts
Car Hire again folks - 3 posts
Extra Buzon for the Correos? - 1 posts
it is not just Spain - 9 posts
Spanish Reg car for sale on Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Please help explain my Iberdrola bill to me - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x