restaurants estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by arenas Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello all just joined and would like to give our point of view of estepona where we had a week & enjoyed lots with the feria & restaurants .We liked the back streets of estepona where there was plenty of life & places to eat .We enjoyed la galeria pil pil to die for  tapas bar good quality & price & la taberna de lucia.But for a more romantic evening we tried a italian on same street called latium i think! .Very good specially the home made pasta & amazing roof terace with waterfall .Good to take the misses she felt it was a treat . As for the port was not to imprested but did enjoy the week hope to be back soon. Does any one else recomend othr placas in estepona for our next trip ? .thanks

Like 0      
12 Jul 2011 11:32 AM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

there is, in my opinion, the best tapas bar in estepona called 'el castillo'.

it is on 'calle castillo' just off the main square with the gardens, tapas bars and ice cream parlour. 

the owner is calledpaco and the bar has been in his family for 35+ yrs. he gives the friendliest of welcomes and the tapas is amazing. his apartment is upstairs and his wife makes everything fresh thoughout the day.

i can't recommend this place enough as last year when things were tough and money was thin on the ground paco actually called a few of his friends and actually found me a few days labouring work. For someone to do this for an english person, especially when he only knew us for a couple of months (maybe 10 visits to the bar) shows how good of a person he is. It shows as well that the work is there if you are willing to do the hard stuff!

He also helped us with our spanish too as he would ask us what language we'd like to talk in and then correct any mistakes, without making me feel stupid, which has proved essential at the doctors, social security, etc.

like I say, well worth a visit, and the pork slices he does are AMAZING!!

Ryan

Like 0      
24 Apr 2012 12:00 AM by Jimmy_Ymy Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

try El Tejar,for tapas,is cocina vasca,up north of Spain,my favorite in Estepona for tapas.

Jimmy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Vodaphone doesn't accept the NIE for smartphone? - 3 posts
The Latest on Paramount - 0 posts
Bull running in Calaspara. - 0 posts
Anyone Living Around Benahavis or in Los Arqueros, La Quinta etc Resorts ?? - 3 posts
Insurance for UK property when in Spain - 9 posts
thinking of moving!! - 0 posts
La Siesta, Denia - insolvent developer and bank! - 0 posts
The Wok in La Cala - 5 posts
How can one find the Identity of a person from their NIE - 4 posts
what to do in valencia - 7 posts
Trying to get my deposit back!!! - 6 posts
What to do in and around Vera - 1 posts
Legal tip 552. Case Law on Banks liability when NO Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Is Europe risponsable of my losts? - 0 posts
(Video) Coca Cola Around the World (Bunol and Pamplona too!!) - 2 posts
illegal homes in Spain 3 - 0 posts
Looking for tools - 9 posts
Persistant Kitchen Fruit Flies - 2 posts
Salina Sands - 0 posts
How can so many solicitors get it wrong?? - 3 posts
Citibank Euro Account - 2 posts
Plumbing Issues - 0 posts
We are going to take early retirement to Sunny Spain - 14 posts
illegal homes in spain 2 - 1 posts
not all doom and gloom you know - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x