Citibank Euro Account

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

Just used for first time to transfer money to my Spanish Bank Account.  There within 36 hours, and no charge (same as cashcard).  More than adequate replacement for Flex Account.

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 5:22 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

I've been using mine for around 2 years. The STG/EUR rate I get when transferring from my firstdirect account is good (first direct set the rate and it always seems to correspond with current spot rates). As you say Norm, transfers from it into my Spanish account are free, and I can use it to draw Euros within the UK and Europe.

Dave

Like 0      
13 Jul 2011 7:01 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

I have just tried to do one of my regular SEPA transfers, and been told that the rules have changed since July 1st. Now they have to send via a clearing bank, that could charge between £17 and £25. Anybody heard of this, and does it have any effect on the money transfer companies such as MoneyCorp?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Plumbing Issues - 0 posts
We are going to take early retirement to Sunny Spain - 14 posts
illegal homes in spain 2 - 1 posts
not all doom and gloom you know - 9 posts
Finaly got the appartment - 0 posts
Advice required re appeal following case loss - 2 posts
Sorry! Can't answer my phone ... - 5 posts
ILLEGAL HOMES - 6 posts
Spain is Different - 2 posts
I see the Doom & Gloom Merchants have taken over the site again - 77 posts
mega - 0 posts
advice once again please on handing back keys etc. - 10 posts
Community Fees - 0 posts
RECOMMENDATION FOR OUTSIDE WALL PAINT SPRAYER - 0 posts
bungy - 0 posts
lift from airport 9th july 2011 .. help a local ? - 2 posts
Overdue AGM - 0 posts
Re statistics and the Inspectorate Service of the General Council of the Judiciary in Spain - 1 posts
Antiquity law - 11 posts
Car rental deposits - 3 posts
Benimar - 1 posts
Palmeras de Calahonda III - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes on closing a Bank Account. - 0 posts
Lost my case - 13 posts
3 days to stop Murdochs media takeover - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x