Palmeras de Calahonda III

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Does anyone know anything about this development?

It is currently being marketed on behalf of Cajamar by Intrinsic Property with supposedly 100% mortgages available.

http://palmerasdecalahonda.com/

Like 0      
07 Jul 2011 12:22 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

I know this developement. It is right at the top of Calahonda. The quality of the apartments are very good. they come with underground parking and a store room. However, hardly anyone lives there as it is so far up. the developement is not finished, only one pool in operation. I believe the apartments offered by the bank are at the top of of the developement, when it is properly finished it will be very nice. The main drawback is the position, although of course you get good views. I believe the price is 125,ooo euros, for 2beds/2 baths, which is around half of the figure they were originally sold for. this represents good value for the standard of these apartments, if you look on Google earth you will see them. just follow the main road up and they are a white development at the 'end of the road'

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Taxes on closing a Bank Account. - 0 posts
Lost my case - 13 posts
3 days to stop Murdochs media takeover - 0 posts
Stair gate (baby gate) - 7 posts
spanish property law. - 0 posts
spanish property law. - 0 posts
Ripped of by Solmar - 5 posts
Trouble posting blog - 3 posts
Dog barking all day when its locked out on balcony - 6 posts
falsified certificate of habitation - 2 posts
SPA GOERS - 1 posts
Moving to Marbella in october !!!!!!!! - 34 posts
Free Paella - 3 posts
Is American Idol an "Operacion Triunfo" ripoff? - 0 posts
best Paella in Madrid? - 0 posts
Hard times for Brit expats and visitors... - 28 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 3 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 16 posts
House for rent in uk??? - 0 posts
Taxis from Malaga to Fuengirola - 3 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Message for Justin - 13 posts
Give up or Fight - 0 posts
ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x