spanish property law.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by bob.dunford6 Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

do you know about spanish property law.

well a friend of mine a student in law.studying at a university.on property law .explained to me that this problem with illegal sold houses is really inpossible.as there is a law in spain that nobody especially lawyers are allowed to sale any thing illegal this includes illegal drugs.illegal properties or illegal land.as soon as the abogado./notary finds the property is illegal in any way he should inform the nbuyer ansd stop the sellingof the said property .this is written in the law books..also when a buyer for a property pays the lawyers a fee,the buyer by law becomes aclient of the lawyers,and by goverment law he is protected ,buy buying anything illegalm from any lawyer,this is the clients rights..the notary when you are his client must check out the property with help from theland registry and local council planning department.,he is not allowed to stamp the property deeds .until he knows the results from the land registry and local council.because stamping the property deeds sre the final thing to do making the said property fully legal.so how can you have a illegal house.

now another friend said a spanish lawyer can do any thing he /she likes.he is the law,he can sale you a illegal home and not tell you it is a illegal home .now the second one seems wrongb to me.

but is there any body there like my friend who is studying the spanish property laws.who is right.i would like to know what makes a spanish property legal and what power does the notary have when stamping the property deeds.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ripped of by Solmar - 5 posts
Trouble posting blog - 3 posts
Dog barking all day when its locked out on balcony - 6 posts
falsified certificate of habitation - 2 posts
SPA GOERS - 1 posts
Moving to Marbella in october !!!!!!!! - 34 posts
Free Paella - 3 posts
Is American Idol an "Operacion Triunfo" ripoff? - 0 posts
best Paella in Madrid? - 0 posts
Hard times for Brit expats and visitors... - 28 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 3 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 16 posts
House for rent in uk??? - 0 posts
Taxis from Malaga to Fuengirola - 3 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Message for Justin - 13 posts
Give up or Fight - 0 posts
ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts
International Art and Crafts Market in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Privately owned van going to England 13th July, will consider any legal goods as part load for reasonable contribution to fuel costs - 1 posts
Missing person: Mary-Anne Goossens - FOUND ALIVE!! - 7 posts
Portable Aircon Unit - 2 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) - a new association - 4 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) – a new association - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x