Dog barking all day when its locked out on balcony

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by martinm12 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Is there THE RSPCA in spain our neighbours dog is left out on there baloney all day when there at work there above us in an apartment block it barks an crys all day long,

Then when they do come home the can be heard kicking it to shut it up as they them sleves cant stand the barking and crying  is this aloud in spain an is there anything we can do to stop this cruelty.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 10:08 PM by wizzard2 Star rating in Costa Blanca. 32 posts Send private message

As far as I know you go to the police station and make a denouncia against the dogs owners,it is then up to the police to investigate

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 10:52 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Not sure if this thread is of any help but it has been discussed a few times.  Search for "barking dogs" in the search box above.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Jul 2011 12:54 AM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

I cannot understand why people want to have a dog when they don't look after it and treat it well.  I hope you can contact the Asociación Protectora de Animales in your locality.

P

Like 0      
05 Jul 2011 11:10 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Go to the police and put a denuncia, they will take care of it.

Joan

Like 0      
05 Jul 2011 3:37 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Just be aware that if the dog is removed by the authorities it will be taken to a perrera.

Life expectancy in such places is usually less than a week.

Thousands of dogs are euthanised in Spain every week and the methods used are not always humane indeed some are quite barbaric. The people who run the perreras are paid by the authorities for each removed animal and neither they nor the authorities have any  interest in the animals welfare.

fb

This message was last edited by foxbat on 05/07/2011.

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
07 Jul 2011 3:55 PM by michael1985 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

i dont understand y people have them

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

falsified certificate of habitation - 2 posts
SPA GOERS - 1 posts
Moving to Marbella in october !!!!!!!! - 34 posts
Free Paella - 3 posts
Is American Idol an "Operacion Triunfo" ripoff? - 0 posts
best Paella in Madrid? - 0 posts
Hard times for Brit expats and visitors... - 28 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 3 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 16 posts
House for rent in uk??? - 0 posts
Taxis from Malaga to Fuengirola - 3 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Message for Justin - 13 posts
Give up or Fight - 0 posts
ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts
International Art and Crafts Market in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Privately owned van going to England 13th July, will consider any legal goods as part load for reasonable contribution to fuel costs - 1 posts
Missing person: Mary-Anne Goossens - FOUND ALIVE!! - 7 posts
Portable Aircon Unit - 2 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) - a new association - 4 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) – a new association - 0 posts
Hooray, I have got my deposit back - Thanks to Costaluz Lawyers - 9 posts
palmera properties - 2 posts
Are total block to view hedges around communal pools legal - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x