Ryanair winter flight schedule to murcia?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jun 2011 12:00 AM by mullens Star rating in Glasgow, Scotland. 10 posts Send private message

Hi there - Has anyone heard if Ryanair are flying into Murcia (Oct  to March) this winter 2011 or are they doing the same as last year?  I am wondering if this is the case as I can see other Ryanir flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Alicante already advertised for this period but nothing to Murcia.  If anyone has heard anything please let me know.  Thanks

Like 0      
21 Jul 2011 9:14 AM by 1albert Star rating in Vera Playa, Almeria .... 3 posts Send private message

1albert´s avatar

We are in the same position. I am constantly monitoring a number of Airports waiting for the release of a winter schedule to Murcia. I would start to look elsewhere (just in case).

Like 0      
21 Jul 2011 9:37 AM by mnj Star rating in L.A. Murcia . 37 posts Send private message

i was over last weekend and my mate's wife works for Ryanair and she told me they will be told in September about winter flights ?

Like 0      
22 Jul 2011 12:49 PM by xam Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Ryanair are taking bookings for October, if thats any good?

Like 0      
24 Jul 2011 8:54 AM by 1albert Star rating in Vera Playa, Almeria .... 3 posts Send private message

1albert´s avatar

Thanks mnj and xam.

I really need Dec to March flights as I tend to spend the winter here. I'll hang on until September for a Midlands flight to show up.At the moment there is nothing flying into Almeria or Murcia from Birmingham or East Midlands.There are second options like Gatwick/Almeria and Birmingham/Alicante. But these involve lengthy car journeys in UK or Spain. But, if we have to.....

The only hope we have in The Midlands is for Ryanair to fly into Murcia

Like 0      
24 Jul 2011 2:05 PM by Hallam Star rating in San Cayetano . 109 posts Send private message

A big article in the 'Euro Weekly News' this week, stated that Ryanair are to slash 80% of the flights into Alicante from October unless Alicante relented on the issue of forcing Ryanair to use. what they claim, are the costly and time consuming Air bridges.

This may mean that they put more flights into Murcia.

Dave

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 10:39 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Hi

With all the problems that Ryanair are having at both Alicante and Murcia. I can't wait for them to sort it out. I usualy fly into Murcia 

If Ryanair drop their flights as they did last winter. I need to make sure I have a flight out of East Midlands for December.

So Just Booked Ryanair to Alcante £45 return it is only another 40 min drive for me and the flight back is a late one so get the all important full day before the return.

December flights may be all full ahead of time can't take that chance

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

British government offers hope to property buyers in Spain - 2 posts
Thoughtless neighbour! - 3 posts
Last night we went to Jaans ( if that's how you spell it ) - 2 posts
are lawyers required to keep deposit in special account ? - 3 posts
Wine - 1 posts
HELP PLEASE - 8 posts
ClubstoHire - 0 posts
Spanish qualifications?? - 1 posts
Best Golf Clubs in 2011 ? - 1 posts
estate agent - 0 posts
Days out from Los Acazares - suggestions please - 30 posts
estate agent - 1 posts
Why shoot the messenger? - 12 posts
Can a Community function? - 7 posts
Spanish Language Radio - 3 posts
AIFOS in court again ! ! ! - 11 posts
sevillana-endesa - 1 posts
BBC 1 HD signal has disappeared - 1 posts
quad bike wheels & tyres - 0 posts
Corruption matters - 2 posts
Villa Ibiza - 1 posts
International School in Campo de Gibraltar - 34 posts
The Ambassador talking. - 7 posts
Aifos owners face prison (Again) ? - 2 posts
Developers appeal against decision...who knows? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x