help anyone ENDESA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2011 12:00 AM by romano17 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

hi am new to all this so bear with me I have had a new house built in velez malaga and had an electricity supply to the house based on a building contract . When the house was completed i applied for an domestic electricity contract which i had every piece of paperwork including a new boletin from the electrician , they said i needed my first occupation license which i am in process of applying for . Anyway the end result is we came back to UK as my father had died suddenly and while we were here the cut off our electric and took the neter. NOW we cannot get it reconnected either as a building contract ( town hal say we have to do some more corrective building work ) or as a domestic contract my lawyer has contacted them with no luck any ideas please . we got family coming over this week can see it will be a nightmare

Like 0      
17 May 2011 12:04 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Romano...

Check your pm's.

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
17 May 2011 9:52 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Endesa is one of the most ruthless companies I have ever come across.  They make Telefonica look like saints.

I know of people that have been in similar situations and it has taken them over a year to get the electricity connected back again.

Sorry for the bad news but my experience so far is that you have to constantly apply pressure to the town hall and Endesa to get this sort of issue resolved.

They are simply an awful company to deal with.

Best of luck with it and keep your lawyer badgering them all the time.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 May 2011 10:10 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I also know of people who have spent up to 1 year trying to get connected and had to also engage lawyers!

Like 0      
17 May 2011 10:45 AM by romano17 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thank you all  i will not give up

Like 0      
17 May 2011 1:34 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Romano - are you putting in single phase of three phase?

Like 0      
03 Jun 2011 10:08 PM by cssolar Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

Hi I have lived here for 8 years and the one thing that really gets to me is the poor customer services.

I own an old house which i intend to revovate it has been empty for 3 years and i have consumed no electric

The last bill endesa sent me was for 675€  and now i have to argue to try and ge it back !!

I wish you luck with your problem !

It would be nice if there were other providers and then we could change companys, and tell them what to do with supply !!!

I cant wait for the day when solar power becomes more afordable and reliable, then we could be independant of the crooks and red tape.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

renualt grand scenic for sale - 0 posts
looking for a long term rental - 1 posts
Summer Schools in Spain - 7 posts
Makes you proud to be British - NOT !! - 0 posts
Makes you proud to be English - - NOT!! - 41 posts
Potential Legal Problems With Car I Dont Own - 4 posts
Tax implications for Renting my Apartment - 0 posts
Hope someone can help!! - 8 posts
Moving to spain - help - 2 posts
long term rental ?????????? - 3 posts
fuegirola car impound - 0 posts
Frienldy, reliable cleaning and key holding etc required for two apartments in Guardamar - 3 posts
SENDING MONEY BACK TO THEV UK - 6 posts
illegal houses in spain - 0 posts
Transferring property into sole name - 14 posts
Car Insurance - 4 posts
Beach Front Properties - Subject to Depreciation - 4 posts
Troublesome pet - 1 posts
european law - 0 posts
That Wedding.... - 1 posts
Wanted - Catering equipment - 0 posts
La Caixa Bank Guarentee that is unpaid - 7 posts
Not Signs of the Times - 0 posts
Direct debit payments for Community fees - 5 posts
No bank guarantee - La Caixa obliged to refund deposits. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x