Earthquake near Lorca Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 May 2011 8:41 PM by quesada11 Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

my heart goes out to the people who were affected in the earthquake, i have a place in quesada and this doers not put me off staying there, like other people have said there are earthquakes all round the world alot worse than this one, i don't think we have nothing to worry about for the years to come, anymore than living in england

Like 0      
15 May 2011 3:03 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

Castelar College - Lorca appeal

Following the devastating news of the Lorca earthquake on Wednesday evening, which has left 80% of the buildings badly damaged and thousands of people living in makeshift camps.
All schools in the area are closed for the foreseeable future and to enable some schooling to continue in the camps, the Castelar College, San Pedro are appealing for games, paper, pencils, colouring books, etc. together with children's clothing.

Please take your donations to the Castelar College on Monday or Tuesday morning, where it will be collected by the Red Cross and taken to Lorca.

Like 0      
15 May 2011 6:29 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 744 posts Send private message

I've just been in earlier & it's even worse than I 1st posted . I had to come back through parts I wasn't in the other day & there's no part, north ,south, east west that isn't badly damaged. There is no direct access from any part of the town to any other part. mind you , on the bright side in the areas that are only superficially damaged the builders are hard at work on repairs & the building companies are delivering materials ......on a sunday !

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renault Scenic for sale - 0 posts
Transfer to another bank - 3 posts
(Spanish) Choirs in Almeria Province... - 0 posts
New Car hire company - 4 posts
Anyone know how to write a possessive pronoun in Spanish? - 15 posts
Apple iMac For sale - 3 posts
iberdrola in pilar horadada - 10 posts
Guitar for Sale - 1 posts
Barclay Capital's view of the Property Roadshow of the Spanish Ministry of Public Works - 0 posts
WHAT ARE THE FINES FOR NOT SUBMITTING TAX RETURN - 4 posts
Declaración de la renta - 1 posts
Looking for reputable TV man to install Spanish antenna in Calahonda area - 5 posts
Cost of prescriptions - 1 posts
Delivery from England (Manchester) to Costa Blanca Villa Martin area (July) - 2 posts
Deliveries from England (Manchester) to Costa Blanca Villa Martin area - 1 posts
Renault Trafic Van For Sale - 0 posts
Tax thresholds in Spain - 2 posts
Spanish seasonal lease contract - 4 posts
Spanish Road Tax - 1 posts
Good old Green Hills - 8 posts
Changing address for car tax reminder - 2 posts
needing help with fireworks in Marbella - 1 posts
Road works near Mijas - 2 posts
Wantingto buy - 0 posts
Car Rental Question - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 43

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x