Y net

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Does anyone use Y net services in the Costa Del Sol I need to consider Internet provision for our Holidaymakers

Personally a computer is the last thing I would want on my annual holiday

Thanks Rod

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 5:24 PM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

We have a Y-internet hotspot in our urb (Don Juan). We don't have any problems and the basic 1MB service is good enough for most people's needs.

Subscribing for a week or 2 is expensive and most users subscribe for a year - which I guess would work if you plan to provide a free service for your holidaymakers

David

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 8:41 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Many Thanks for your reply we aim to install next week at a price of 175 euros and then holiday makers will pay 36 euros for a two week subscription

They said they would do a good job and seem proffesional on the phone

Thanks for your vote of recommendation

Rod

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 8:57 PM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Hi Rod,

I can personally recommend Y Internet, we have an antenna on our villa and have been a customer of theirs for nearly two years.  Laurance and his team are extemely professional.

Sam

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 9:29 PM by gnik Star rating in calahonda. 28 posts Send private message

I too can recommend y-internet I have used them for two years with no problems

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 10:29 PM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

I've had their 1MB service for the last 2 years and no problems at all,I'd highly recommend Y-Internet

Like 0      
19 Mar 2011 11:56 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Personally, I would offer the service as a free add on. That way, if there is a fault with the system (their side or yours) you won't get into the potential compensation saga of charging for a service that doesn't work. If someone books a holiday on the basis of being able to work at your place because you have the internet, if your router fails or something else happens and they can't work. The doo dah will hit the fan. If you offer it a a freebie, they can't complain if it doesn't work.

That said, we don't charge for ours, but also find very few people make use of it anyway, even though we provide the login details.

Mark

Like 0      
20 Mar 2011 12:29 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

This is the first time in 5 yrs since owning our apartment
someone has requested the internet so a contracted average of 200 euros
a year would have cost 1000 euros definately not making financial
sense

I am going to install a hub but not subscibe its just not worth it

Rod

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

do you know advantage car hire - 20 posts
diesel additive - 3 posts
old house has never had a Habitation Certifictae - 8 posts
Wii Games for Sale - 0 posts
2 DOUBLE DIVAN BEDS WITH DRAWERS REALLY COMFORTABLE - 0 posts
Private Message rules clarification required. - 2 posts
The strikes are off - 6 posts
Ploice warning Latest scam news - 5 posts
Planned airport strike 2011 in Spain - 1 posts
Scooter Hire Licences - 1 posts
How to beat a Spanish funcionario or civil servant at their own game - 6 posts
Indoor pools from Benalmadena to Cabopino - 2 posts
Car Hire in Gibraltar? - 5 posts
Dog behaviourist & Dog trainer now in Murcia/Almeria border - 1 posts
Lookie Lookie men - 10 posts
Property Management - 1 posts
holday home insurance - 2 posts
Wonderful Andalucia - 19 posts
arenal duquesa - 17 posts
Withholding of Plusvalia tax by solicitors - 14 posts
spanish lawyers - 28 posts
Car Hire from Alicante Airport - 4 posts
Just read this report on A Place In The Sun Live in London - 1 posts
New ITV Station in San Pedro? - 3 posts
dos mares - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x