New ITV Station in San Pedro?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by tonydoug Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 18 posts Send private message

Hi

Does anyone have any idea when the new ITV station is due to open in San Pedro - also where will it be located? I can't find anything official anywhere.

I have been told that the ITV people from Estepona come up the coast to Marbella onb one day a month - again, any information where and when would be very helpful!

Thanks

Like 0      
14 Mar 2011 2:20 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1114 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Hi;

Try this...

http://www.paginasamarillas.es/inspeccion-tecnica-de-vehiculos-itv/all-ma/malaga/all-is/san-pedro-de-alcantara/all-ba/all-pu/all-nc/1

If your vehicle needs and iTV test you will need to book in advance; heres the link;

http://itvcita.es/   (All in Spanish but the application is straightforward...) You can book online via the link or by phone, (902 575757) you cannot just turn up neither can you apply at the centre.

hope this helps...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
14 Mar 2011 2:43 PM by tonydoug Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 18 posts Send private message

Thanks for that

The San Pedro link is for a garage doing pre ITV inspections - not the actual ITV. There is definitely one coming - just not sure when or where!

I've found more info on the mobile station that comes to Marbella from Estepona - it's there today actually. It's just for small scooters by the looks of it.

Any more info still would be gratefully received

Like 0      
18 Mar 2011 9:49 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

I would be most surprised if an ITV station is opened in San Pedro, as it is not far from Estepona and they now have 3 lanes operating in Estepona ITV station.    I recently popped in to Estepona ITV to make an appointment and they said that if I waited 30-45 minutes, they would do it there and then.  They called me in for my test within 15 minutes and thank goodness, it passed.     I would have thought that the east side of Marbella would be a more logical location for a new ITV station.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

dos mares - 5 posts
Wanted: 3 month let, 2 hours max drive from Barcelona - 0 posts
Summer Football Schools - 1 posts
OBTAINING COPYRIGHT - 1 posts
Help with driving to spain - 7 posts
ELS Lawyers in Fuengirola - 19 posts
formentera del segura - 2 posts
England v the European Union - 3 posts
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RENT IN ELVIRIA - 0 posts
Irish Passport Renewal - 1 posts
Car Tax in Spain - 4 posts
Spain: The Tenants Paradise - 17 posts
mango - 10 posts
KARENSUN WHERE ARE YOU !!! - 0 posts
HPI checks - 3 posts
ryanair-captcha code security problem when booking flights - 4 posts
nautilus restaurant torrevieja - 0 posts
thanks for a great holiday Jelco - 0 posts
Translation! A Bright Idea? - 7 posts
Long term rent in Santa Maria - 2 posts
telephone problems - 0 posts
Ryanair-Granada- A Return to Sleepy Hollow...¡hasta la vista Vaquero... - 0 posts
Looking for comfortable, convenient rental for the summer - 1 posts
New Spanish TV channels - 0 posts
Reducing Road Deaths - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x