Torrestat with teleast

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by luffsen Star rating in Mar Menor. 3 posts Send private message

Myself and 3 friends at various addresses, have suddenly lost something like 25 channels without any previous advice from teleast. I intend to confront them tomorrow as i am contracted and paying for 72 channels.

Who do these people think they are, they recently hiked up the rental price without and prior advice, if i dont get any satisfaction tomorrow i will look for an alternative supplier,so if there is anyone that can advise of a genuine supplier please contact me via this site.

Thanks Chris 

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 2:27 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Thats strange, we live in San Cayetano and still have all our channels. Go see them and see what they say.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 2:27 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Thats strange, we live in San Cayetano and still have all our channels. Go see them and see what they say.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 5:04 PM by ojosazul88 Star rating. 171 posts Send private message

The only alternative "supplier" is a SAT dish system,the system you have in any case is illegal rebroadcasting so of course you are at the mercy of their erratic quality of service and you pay monthly for this! If you want an established spanish reg SAT company details, PM me for details, i dont work for them but have had an install off them and its vastly better than your current system.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 5:28 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

I receive my tv from Teleast .and there are no missing channels today on my tv

The few problems I have had have been quickly resolved by their office who I have found very courteous and helpful

The recent increase in fees was due I understand to the increase in vat

In is not practical or permissible in all communities to have a large dish to receive "free" tv

Like 0      
28 Feb 2011 2:19 PM by amep75 Star rating. 79 posts Send private message

we have sky they have an offer on at the mo 120 eu for the year 1000 channels

Like 0      
28 Feb 2011 3:57 PM by ojosazul88 Star rating. 171 posts Send private message

Didnt know Sky operate in Spain?

Like 0      
28 Feb 2011 4:02 PM by amep75 Star rating. 79 posts Send private message

it does work fine

Like 0      
28 Feb 2011 5:55 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi Luffsen,

we are with teleast and based in san javier, last week all our channels

went off so I telephoned the company and they said that we would only have 40 channels

from no 1 - 40 for approx the next 5 days as they were changing all the channels round, also

they said that an engineer would be contacting everyone of their customers over the next week

or so to arrange to come and do a maintenance check on all the customers equipment who

was effected by the changeover. We are supposed to be getting a phone call before the end

of the week. Apparantly it is effecting about 70 - 80 percent of their customers.

also the reason that our channels went off was at the time they were working on the new

equipment somewhere up in the mountains and we got the channels all back within an hour.

But if my channels had not gone off I would not have known about any of this changeover as I do not

think they have bothered to inform anyone of what they are doing.

coolyes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

world superbikes - 5 posts
Sausage Day in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia | F.A.S.T. Public Meeting 7th March - 0 posts
second hand accoustic guitar (left handed ) required - 0 posts
Room Sizes - 2 posts
Wanted 2 cat boxes suitable for air travel - 0 posts
Automotive Cars - Malaga - 1 posts
Under 16s, pools and Andalucia - 16 posts
Mojacar Restaurants with Entertainment for Birthday Celebrations - 2 posts
Portofino Alcaidesa - 0 posts
Property management services - beware! - 0 posts
Community fee - Different question - 4 posts
New thread called "Vitamins in Spain" - especially for Mr Ackers! - 2 posts
A Spanish view of the Justice System in Spain - 1 posts
Take The Pedal Off The Metal - 3 posts
If you have some spare time - 0 posts
House for rent - 0 posts
Smoking in Corridors of Apartment Blocks - 6 posts
I'VE BEEN SPOOFED ! - 23 posts
Art Exhibition Castillo de la Duquesa Manilva - 0 posts
Wanted: Weight training equipment... - 2 posts
Here today gone tomorrow! - 5 posts
Can't find Hotels near motorways in Spain? - 17 posts
Public Liability Insurance for Building Company - 3 posts
BLUE MED PROPERTIES - 28 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x