Question for La Torre and Mar Menor Owners

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by jollyhols Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi I'm thinking of buying on one of these resorts and wondered how many weeks a year on average you manage to rent out your property (if you rent it out!).  There seems to be a lot of property and so I thought with there being so much competition it might be difficult to let? 

Like 0      
14 Feb 2011 7:51 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

You'll get more of a response to your question (probably) if you post this on the respective forums:

La Torre Golf

Mar Menor Golf

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Apr 2011 9:11 AM by nicolaraho Star rating in Surrey and Mar Menor.... 90 posts Send private message

I have a 3 bed 2 bath ground floor apartment overlooking golf and lake with southwest views. I have rented it out for most of the summer except a couple of weeks in June this year.It is also let a bit through April and May.

It is furnished to an exceptionally high standard, with WIFI, 2 plasma tvs and all the mod cons you would want. Ground floor carries a premium for families with younger children who are worried about balconies on higher floors so they tend to rent to families quicker.

That said there  are a number of properties not sold yet so those who have completed do not have that much competition at present. As more sell then you will need to be very price competitive as well as spec it out a high standard.

That said the 3 bed properties let for less than a villa and you have the added advantage of not having to manage your own pool. We are delighted with ours even though we did buy at the top of the market.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank Properties Polaris World - 0 posts
Fresh Idea for Michael O'Leary... - 6 posts
Buy on Polaris World La Torre? - 0 posts
car for sale - 3 posts
Jobs at Malaga Airport - 9 posts
FS - 1.9 Satellite dish and sky HD box with viewing card - 2 posts
clieve - 0 posts
Hi to everyone - not been on here b4 but do have some questions, for all you good people out there - 9 posts
Looking for guitar (flamenco)entertainment/restaurant in Alhaurin el grandee area - 1 posts
Bratley & Sharp Associates is a scam!! - 7 posts
Opel Corsa 1.3CDTI (Diesel) Ecoflex - 5 door - Black - New in September 2010 - 0 posts
Cheap spanish course in Madrid - 1 posts
Community Fees - 2 posts
nouran - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence. - 46 posts
Spanish Mortgage for UK house purchase - 1 posts
German TV - 1 posts
Advice please for Australian pensioner moving to Spain - 6 posts
Flights to Almeria - 0 posts
Unemployment in Spain to stay above 20% until 2013 - 0 posts
Internet in Spain - 10 posts
How do I find nearest doctor to register with? - 9 posts
Airport transfers - 1 posts
opening times easter 2011 - 8 posts
help wat is this - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x