Best website to advertise your property on

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Does anyone have any experience of letting their property out for holiday lets and what sort of response have people had from websites like owners direct, holiday rentals and even eye of spain.  

Like 0      
31 Jan 2011 4:00 PM by York1 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

my friend uses mtj holiday services they are on the eye on spain directory, they provide free website advertising and key holding. she is very pleased with them.

This message was last edited by York1 on 31/01/2011.

Like 0      
31 Jan 2011 6:32 PM by LadyV Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

I used holiday rentals for 3 years a few years ago, initially they were good but the bigger they got and the more properties they had advertising it seemed that I got less enquiries year upon year, and I know I was competitively priced for the area. Their subscription also seemed to increasse year upon year so I decided to part company with them. I have been advertising with owners direct for the last 5 years and have found it value for money advertising and I get all my enquiries via them, and plenty of bookings.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2011 9:02 AM by JohndeSpain Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

JohndeSpain´s avatar

I am renting my townhouse with La Concha Living and they provide wide range of free services, including presence on Holidaylettings... and other portals. I don't worry about anything, just collect my rents at the end of the month.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2011 3:49 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

We advertise with www.homelidays.co.uk and www.ownersdirect.co.uk both charge about £200 a year. 95% of our bookings come from homelidays and most of which are French. We have had no bad experiences with the French and find that they always leave the house clean and tidy, unlike some nationalities!!!

Caz

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Insurance and changing to spanish plates? - 17 posts
having friend in spain.. - 0 posts
Sunday Times/SanSebastian - 0 posts
Looking for work - 5 posts
moveing to spain - 15 posts
Banks and Bank Guarantees...Is this another step in the right direction. - 13 posts
Spanish Lawyers Professional Indemnity Insurance - 45 posts
Which supermarkets sell bread flour? - 5 posts
Ladies Hockey on Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Man with a van Altea area - 0 posts
Spanish Lawyers Professional Indemnity Insurance. - 0 posts
Trouble with room safe - 1 posts
Certificate of habitation for a finca needing total restoration - query - 6 posts
Baking on order - 1 posts
Pigeons...... - 6 posts
New "Search" Bar - 2 posts
President & Committee Guidelines - 1 posts
Directions from Alicante Airport to Vera Playa - 1 posts
WiFi in Spain - 0 posts
Excellent Spanish Lawyer - 2 posts
new resident in velez malaga - 0 posts
Military Service - 1 posts
Padron - 76 posts
Pelayo Insurance company - 0 posts
Washing Machines, Inverters and generators - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x