crime in general

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by kez74 Star rating in cheshire. 50 posts Send private message

kez74´s avatar

Hi everyone

I would just like a few opitions please. Although i know crime is (sadly) everywhere, i would just like to know if it is more common in the urbanisations or the " real spain" an area of spain i am currently researching is Albatera but cant seem to find crime figures for that area. I would be very grateful for any info.

Oh and Happy new year everyone ! x

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 2:35 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

I have lived in the Real Spain a small village called san Bartolome near to Albatera and Orihuela nad can only remember 1 break-in in 4 years and the silly people left their shurrers open  but I do not think there is any real crime in this area not like you get on the Costas people round here are always walking about after midnight youg girls as well and they come to no harm

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
09 Jan 2011 1:41 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Always  more quite and safer life in inland than in coastal areas.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 Jan 2011 10:32 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

There is always crime in one way or another.

The inland villages tend to "safer" as more people know eachother and watch out for one another.

Along the coasts there are many new urbanisations with very few people living in them.  These are very appealing to thieves as many of the closed apartments have TVs, DVD players, etc, and as there aren't many people around, they tend to help themselves to much of it.

My neighbour in the village where we live is one of the local police and this is what he told me!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

car swap - 3 posts
Flu - any better in Spain - 2 posts
Please could yo help us in locating Wayne Stoneman - 2 posts
Baad Parrot - 1 posts
Any Dog Friendly Hotels - Santander to Alicante ?? - 19 posts
How to get from Malaga station to Cathedral area - 1 posts
Small website for rental property - 2 posts
Experianced bar/resturant manager seeks work - 0 posts
Hello! - 4 posts
Information on El Raso, Guardamar Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Good News - 6 posts
Business Directory Error - 1 posts
Solar water heaters - 13 posts
Benalmadena wi fi connection - 2 posts
Los Tres Reyes Magos - 2 posts
The president of lawyers for collaboration to improve Justice - 0 posts
Smoking Ban - 2 posts
Time to swap your Nationwide account - 43 posts
Newbees - 2 posts
Hello! I'm also new here!! - 1 posts
Bacco D.O.C. Valencia - 2 posts
hi,i am new here. - 0 posts
help me please - 2 posts
SC IPHONE 4G - 6 posts
Iberdrola energy company - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x