Benalmadena wi fi connection

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by chesarina Star rating in U K & Costa del Sol.. 33 posts Send private message

Can anyone help please with info about wi fi connection in The Castle Bil Bil area of Benalmadena or a temporary log on pay as

you go  site

Thanks

Ches.

Like 0      
05 Jan 2011 4:29 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Ches

Have a look at VIP Hotspot.  I think that may be what you are looking for, although you may need to check coverage in your area.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Jan 2011 5:43 PM by CostaChris Star rating in Yorkshire and Arroyo.... 38 posts Send private message

As Justin has said coverage is a variable issue but from Catillo Bil Bil you'll probably have clear site to the mast above Fuengirola to get VIP Hotspot. Another provider which regularly pops up on my list of wifi operators (I'm in Arroyo de la Miel) is Bena Wifi. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post a link but Google Benawifi and you'll find it.

I understand that there is also a provider in the Bonanza Square area if you have a portable system and many of the Spanish and English bars are now providing free wifi at their establishments in and around Belamadena.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Los Tres Reyes Magos - 2 posts
The president of lawyers for collaboration to improve Justice - 0 posts
Smoking Ban - 2 posts
Time to swap your Nationwide account - 43 posts
Newbees - 2 posts
Hello! I'm also new here!! - 1 posts
Bacco D.O.C. Valencia - 2 posts
hi,i am new here. - 0 posts
help me please - 2 posts
SC IPHONE 4G - 6 posts
Iberdrola energy company - 2 posts
I am leaving Spain - 6 posts
Alternatives?? - 3 posts
How can I get a better price on the ski pass for Sierra Nevada? - 15 posts
Summer job - 0 posts
english electrician will i be able to work in spain? - 0 posts
New Case Law November 2010 on Banks risponsabilities - 45 posts
Torresta - 1 posts
If you missed this, here you are .. the fireworks in London at midnight. - 4 posts
Let me introduce myself. - 4 posts
Wanted to buy in Malaga Area - 2 posts
Last Christmas - 0 posts
Surgery in Spain - 4 posts
Grupo Domingo - 2 posts
tv/sat reccomendations - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x