whats the weather like currently?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by trishka Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

We are heading over to Guardamar on the 15th and was just wondering what the weather is like at the mo as have to start thinking about what clothes to bring with us.  Have checked out the 10 day forecasts for Alicante and they are all saying about 22 deg 10 at night and slight chance of rain, is this accurate?

Many thanks

Like 0      
04 Nov 2010 2:36 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Don't know about that area but here where we are on the Costa del Sol the weather has been absolutely prefect recently.  Let's hope it continues!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Nov 2010 2:37 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Pretty accurate I'd say; although I'm not in your area the medium range forecasts are pretty reliable.

Just as a matter of interest there is already a hell of a lot of snow on the Sierra Nevadas to the south of Granada...looks like the skiing could be good this year...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
04 Nov 2010 2:43 PM by wizzard2 Star rating in Costa Blanca. 32 posts Send private message

I am about a 10 minute drive from Guardamar,I would say your weather, forcast is likely to be pretty accurate,but the lovely weather does dip suddenly when the sun goes down so perhaps a couple of jumpers may be the way to go.

The Valencian web site,gives live camera views of the beach at Guardamar,so you can see just how nice it looks in sunshine hours

Was there a couple of days ago,and a few hardy types were in the sea.,

Like 0      
04 Nov 2010 3:39 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

fb, I only managed to get to Sierra Nevada for skiing once this year but I'm hoping to just take the kids up for the day a few times this winter.

Can't wait!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Nov 2010 4:04 PM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar

In Santiago de la Ribera, the weather is absolutely fantastic!!

Clear blue cloudless skies and a bit chilly at night, superb!!

Viva España!!!

pilgrim

Like 0      
05 Nov 2010 9:28 AM by trishka Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi Guys

Thanks so much, so looking forward to going over and if the weather is good thats an extra bonus

Wizzard2 would it be possible for you to post link up here? would be so fab to see the beach as hubbie always goes in for a swim regardless of how cold it is, he loves it.

thanks again

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

person oriented retirement village - 2 posts
Desktop PCs for sale - 17 posts
COVERA SUNDAY MARKET - 0 posts
help please on a vpo - 4 posts
exterior paint prices - 8 posts
CAR HIRE GATWICK AIRPORT - 1 posts
Vodafone Address - 2 posts
SKY GOLD AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL - 3 posts
spains had its knocks - 10 posts
Moving to Spain: Exchange my UK car - Boxter - 6 posts
MOUNTAIN BIKES - 3 posts
School books - a rip off? - 17 posts
Here we go again!!! Another Nigerian scam!! now advertising properties on this forum!! - 3 posts
BAD NEWS!!! Noriega is about to collapse!! - 0 posts
Interesting Article - 1 posts
Looking for good quality 2nd hand furniture. - 1 posts
Hi to EOS. - 5 posts
shutters - 2 posts
LOOKING FOR TORREVIEJO LONG LET - 3 posts
EU: corporate corruption controls - 2 posts
Business 1st Charity Dinner in Aid of F.A.M.A. - 0 posts
rooms to let - 1 posts
Various House Items for Sale - 0 posts
All Saints Day Spain - 0 posts
second hand car - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x