Halifax Hispania - On Line Banking Problems

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by paul-r-stephens0710 Star rating in Bromsgrove Worcester.... 51 posts Send private message

I have tried logging on to Halifax Internet Banking but the website no longer seems to exist. I know they are merging with Lloyds International, but my log in details are not valid there. Does know what the procedures are to access internet banking for the merged banks.

Thanks PAULS

Like 0      
23 Oct 2010 3:23 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi Paul

Well thats come without warning, I use them (Halifax) every other day online now www'halifax.es leads you to Lloyds banking group. You are right we, knew that they had merged with Lloyds and also that it came into effect on the 1st October here in Spain.

I'm hoping that they are working on it now and as the weekend progresses existing Halifax customers will be given some idea online as to instructions for the new Lloyds site.It would have been nice to have some warning!

If nothing is forthcoming I will pop down the local branch on Monday morning and post back.

Steve

Like 0      
23 Oct 2010 7:04 PM by Flybynight Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Flybynight´s avatar

We were in Lloyds International in Guardamar yesterday & no one said anything about this but there were huge piles of four booklets on a desk & we picked these up.

One is called EXPERIENCE ONLINE BANKING WITH NO LIMITS & on page 5 it explains about registering. When you go online to the original site it says 'if you are an existing customer, register here' then it asks you to enter your CIF, NIF, passport number or Residency details. We're going into the branch tomorrow with passport etc, let them show us how to register so we KNOW we are properly registered before we leave Spain. BUT it says in this booklet to go into ANY branch of Lloyds International & ask a member of staff to register you.

Like 0      
23 Oct 2010 7:54 PM by longlegpeter Star rating in Surrey UK & Costa Bl.... 5 posts Send private message

Hi All

Have followed the site for ages but first post,

Also with Banco Halifax now Lloyds Int and have tried logging in using my normal Halifax login and all works fine on the Lloyds site so maybe just a swap over glitch?

Peter

Like 0      
24 Oct 2010 1:01 AM by Flybynight Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Flybynight´s avatar

Although we couldn't log in earlier & assumed we needed to register with the Lloyds site (although we WERE registered for online banking with Banco Halifax) we tried again after reading Peter's post & we logged in without problems. Thanks Peter.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2010 10:08 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

I am also having problems as well, need to transfer some money over to Spain and not able to access site (taken to new Lloyds site)

Cant see anywhere to put our log in details this morning either after reading reading posts below.

Can anyone help please

Like 0      
24 Oct 2010 10:13 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

just had another try and have finally got online after going to personel account then puting our numbers in as normal (using all the password numbers instead of a dropdown list as we needed to do in  Halifax previously.

Like 0      
25 Oct 2010 12:57 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

It was not working over the weekend but is working fine now, it cause me no end of problems over the weekend not to be able to see what was going on! You would have thought they would have warned customers at least!

Joan

Like 0      
30 Oct 2010 10:47 AM by sichez Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

have just logged on with my usual details with no problems which is a relief as i thought we had to redo the whole process again :)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Returning to Scotland - 1 posts
Is it me - 0 posts
Licence for scooters - 8 posts
car or van wanted - 0 posts
I am knackered - 0 posts
Apartment wanted within 40 mins commute of Gibraltar - 9 posts
Anyone intrested in doing a bit of house swopping - 0 posts
Agua Potable o no ! - 6 posts
Dumbstruck!! - 1 posts
Kia Sportage 4wd 4900 eur - 1 posts
BBC One HD - 3rd November 2010 - 4 posts
Roof Beams Protection- Help Needed! - 5 posts
english will- spanish bank - 7 posts
Hi to everyone........ - 3 posts
Somebody pooped in the garage - 7 posts
Watch out! New Telefonica or Movistar Scam! - 2 posts
documents of car - 2 posts
Embargo on property - 6 posts
No puedo publicar - 2 posts
electrical goods why so expensive? - 4 posts
Wanted second hand Freezer - 0 posts
Proxy votes at community meetings for absent owners - 9 posts
Please help me to my problem.. - 1 posts
Autonomo - 27 posts
For Sale - FC400 Cross Trainer Exercise Machine - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x