Air Strikes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

Can anyone let me know what date the next wave of strikes to affect airt ravellers to malaga is i cant seem to find any information on google etc

Rod

www.ournextholiday.co.uk

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 2:10 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Rod, maybe I've missed it but how do you know there's another one coming?  I know there have been some disruptions because of the French strikes but that wouldn't have affected UK flights.

Not sure if there is another strike looming...or is there?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 2:34 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I know there have been some disruptions because of the French strikes but that wouldn't have affected UK flights.

Unfortunately Justin, the French striking does affect UK flights, especially those flying to Spain and needing to travel over French airspace. Not sure about last Tuesdays strike, but the one on the 30th Sep caused quite a lot lot of cancellations and long delays while alternative flight plans were sought. Don't know when/ if there will be another, but rest assured it will be the British flying public inconvenienced again.

Mark

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 2:50 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I must have slept through all that then!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 3:08 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

Sue Mac left this thread

Our friend's daughter and family were due to return to the UK with Easyjet on the day of the Spanish general strike, and couldn't get flights until the Saturday.

I hope that you don't plan to fly to Spain on 23rd or 26th October, as we are flying to Newcastle for my nephew's wedding and  I don't want to miss it!

Sue

It just concerned me more strikes were due

Rod

www.ournextholiday.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

VOLVO S40 D5 - 0 posts
Flight cancellations!! What happened to you? - 4 posts
POPPY APPEAL 2010 - THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION IN SPAIN - 0 posts
absolutely shocking - 14 posts
Easyjet flights for 2011 - 11 posts
Restaurante Chikito, Granada - 2 posts
Newbie! - 1 posts
Hi there Everyone. - 1 posts
European Type Approval - 7 posts
banks - 2 posts
hello everyone - 4 posts
marbella/pgou/license - 0 posts
Spain Area Guides - 4 posts
Question on Busot in Costa Blanca North as a place to live - 2 posts
Just a simple hello from me. - 12 posts
Golf at Medina Elvira - 0 posts
car insurance in spain - 2 posts
Maternity services on Costa Blanca...experiences - 1 posts
Discount El Corte Ingles vouchers - 0 posts
Self employed book seller trialling new life in Spain needs help and advice! - 11 posts
Personal Loans - 10 posts
Position Required - 0 posts
which place is suitable for the elderly in Spain? - 13 posts
Grammatical Rules for forum posts...(Only Joking...) - 15 posts
Wanted: Long Term Property Rental Benidorm Area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x