Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
You can now insert a video as part of your post.  When you go to reply to a post you will now see an option to include a video.

You need to insert the "embed" code in the box and NOT the url, or else it won't display properly.

You can get your videos from www.youtube.com or http://video.google.com amongst other sites.  You can even upload your own videos to those sites and then embed them in this forum.

Your embedded video will look like this:

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 4:02 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar

granny

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 4:06 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar

great it worked

now tell me how to take an attachment  with a pps from a email and post it on here. please

This message was last edited by eric on 4/30/2007.

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 4:23 PM by eric Star rating in redcar uk/sierra gol.... 263 posts Send private message

eric´s avatar
thanks janice

Like 0      
01 May 2007 7:34 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
ok, have followed instructions and read them carefully, but cannot "embed" any video!!  So can we have full instructions as to how!??  Or is it that I'm using a Mac and can't do it??  I cannot be the only member on EOS using a mac??!!!!

So tell me, how can I insert a video from my Mac??  Pleeasssee!!  Thank you!!

Like 0      
02 May 2007 10:36 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Jan

Hi will record a video in a couple of days to show people how to use some of the features on the forum, including inserting videos.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:36 PM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar
Hi EOS...please when you are showing us how to insert a video, you could also give the instructions on how to insert an avatar...or change it. I have done it once, but would have liked to refer to the instructions to change it but they have gone too.
Many thanks

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:57 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Fruit,

I will try to help on the avatar.

In your forum profile, there is a link at the top saying "upload an avatar, click here".

You must have an avatar stored on your PC hard drive. You then "browse" for your avatar on your PC and follow instructions to upload it.

Actually, Justin has got full instructions on there now, so just click on the link I have mentioned above and read from there!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 May 2007 7:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts
fiscal representive. - 1 posts
6 months to 3 months for non-residents - 7 posts
Beach Thieves! - Be aware! - 29 posts
anybody purchased through masa - 10 posts
buying cortijo costa tropical - 1 posts
Cost of Purchase on Polaris World - 7 posts
Signing on the Padron at new office, Torrevieja - 1 posts
The community meeting! - 2 posts
TAX SCAM - 1 posts
Imonl Legal Services Experience - 2 posts
Free Guide to Buying in Spain 36-page guide ... for free! - 3 posts
Duquesa - 3 posts
Tax Scam - 2 posts
ANY PROBLEMS WITH BUYING RESALES ? - 17 posts
Satalite TV - 2 posts
ENTERTAINMENT - 0 posts
Full Refund Requested "Aureus " - 2 posts
Re-mortgage - 4 posts
Help please with avatar - 1 posts
10000000's of questions about moving permanently to Spain. - 32 posts
Security Grills - 2 posts
wok buffet san javier? - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x