torresat

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by alysonwenham Star rating in blackpool, england. 83 posts Send private message

I'm trying to get hold of Torresat to sort out a new installation but they are not answering mobiles, the landline number I have not longer exists and they are not replying to e-mails.  Can anyone shes any light?

Thanks

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 2:42 PM by KellyMaria Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi,

The number I have is 902150255 not sure if you have tried that number, also the mobile numbers I have are 659447763 and 659447763.

Hope you get through to at least one of those numbers.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2010 11:46 PM by alysonwenham Star rating in blackpool, england. 83 posts Send private message

HI

Thanks so much for finding those numbers for.  Got through eventually, but they are messing about with the prices and it made me a bit nervous that they would just keep increasing them so I am going to leave it for now.

Alyson

Like 0      
27 Jul 2010 12:58 PM by KellyMaria Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi Alyson,

I got free installation, even though I did not have a box or dish but there was a cable going from the roof to the lounge, when they installed it I paid 3 months inadvance 60€ and now just pay 20€ a month.

Kel

Like 0      
27 Jul 2010 1:26 PM by mobailey Star rating in San Cayetano. 461 posts Send private message

mobailey´s avatar

Hi Alyson,

Not sure where you live but we are in the San Javier area and have used Torresat both for how own TV and for our tenants the usual cost is 99 euros for installation and 20 euros a month with 3 months paid first. the installation cost does change now and then but monthly change has not changed in the last two and half years so I would not worry on that score. The best number to ring is 650716767 this is a lady called Emma and I'm sure she will (a) answer the phone and (b) will be very helpful just tell her that Bryan told you to ring her.

Mo&Bryan www.bryansblinds.com &  www.discovercostacalida.info Why not see if can we help  

Like 0      
27 Jul 2010 3:05 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Hi, I think you should check your bank statements Torresat tv now charge 21 euros per month.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Euro to Sterling - 3 posts
Mobile Phone Problem...Help - 3 posts
Illegal business reporting - 6 posts
i bought a house in olvera - 1 posts
Las Brisas - Campamor - 5 posts
How vulnerable is the Spanish economy? BBC 2 Newsnight - 9 posts
community rules - 4 posts
Keyholder, meet and great and cleaning required. - Playa Flamenca - 6 posts
IBI TAX 2010 - 1 posts
Thinking of making the move - but where to start?!?! - 2 posts
Fisiotherapeut - 0 posts
Golf Clubs wanted - 0 posts
polaris world refunds - 8 posts
Let the buyer beware - 9 posts
How do I get my deposit back? - 4 posts
Early Closing in Spain? - 17 posts
Best place to electricals-Costa del Sol? - 3 posts
Too many brits in Spain (funny) - 14 posts
van space needed end July/early August - 2 posts
Kindle e-books for Dummies? - 1 posts
PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN GRAN ALACANT SANTA POLA - 0 posts
URGENT RENTAL NEEDED - 2 posts
Second hand shops - 8 posts
If you are travelling or expecting visitors... - 0 posts
Sold property what happens to Tax paid? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x