Why I love EOS...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Simpers started a thread called why I hate eos...simpers is the same fool who likes to use the F word in full in his posts and thankfully Justin has taken his posts down...

But it got me thinking why not a thread '' Why I love EOS'' and here is a few to get started.

It's fair

It bars no topics.....It bars no opinions.......It bars no people..................providing the posts are legal and out and out swearing is not used.

An abundance of useful information on the site.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
17 Jun 2010 6:53 PM by simpers Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

** Edited - Offensive Language **

Like 0      
18 Jun 2010 7:56 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

simpers

that was well out of order  'go forth and multiply'   would have been far more polite.

redsam79

just joking .     I agree with you, Justin and the team are doing a great job. If this site had been around when I bought, I would probably not have had my 8 year  (and ongoing)  Spanish property nightmare. Even the selfish 'i'm alright jack's' on here serve a purpose in highlighting the contrast between themselves and those determined to force change and doing what they can to make life better for everyone involved in the Spanish property industry, and that of course includes many good Spanish people caught up in the mess.

Like 0      
18 Jun 2010 8:01 PM by cazntony Star rating in Newark, UK and Mora .... 19 posts Send private message

cazntony´s avatar

I am a bit of a lurker and have found  lots of  very useful info.

It has made my move to Mora la Nova (Tarragona)  in Oct a lot less worryting and stressful.

Caz

Like 0      
18 Jun 2010 9:11 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Personally I can't stand the forum  Note the wink, guys!

Hi Caz, welcome. Is that your dog, I assume so, is it a greyhound & a rescue one?

Like 0      
18 Jun 2010 9:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Personally I can't stand the forum  Note the wink, guys!

Hi Caz, welcome. Is that a greyhound, maybe a rescue dog?

Like 0      
18 Jun 2010 9:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

How odd! I posted a message which DID actually post but I got an error page show TWICE so I followed procedure & told EOS I couldn't post her now my two posts ARE here.

EDITED TO SAY: IT HAPPENED AGAIN WITH THIS POST BUT I CHECKED & IT HAD ACTUALLY POSTED!

EDITED A 2ND TIME TO ASK: WHY IS MY POST IN A BOXY THING, JUSTIN?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 18/06/2010.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2010 12:01 PM by cazntony Star rating in Newark, UK and Mora .... 19 posts Send private message

cazntony´s avatar

Yes. the dog is a greyhound.  It is one i am currently adopting from a rescue centre.  I am also having his sister. 

I am planning on bringing them to spain in october.  The pets section on here has been helpful in this.

Caz

Like 0      
19 Jun 2010 8:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Caz, I'm so pleased you have a greyhound AND it's a resue dog also you're having his sister. My friend, Tina, who is a member here under the sitename of TinaSolera, works with a dog refuge in the Murcia area. She loves greyhounds & has a rescue one herself.

The refuge she works with as a volunteer is on Facebook, search for SUPPORT LOS INFIERNOS DOG REFUGE IN MURCIA SPAIN. Tina works hard for the refuge & has a number of greyhounds there. She & others manage to rehome quite a few in Belgium & Germany  too. You might like to read the Facebook wall, it is very disturbing though at times.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2010 8:48 PM by simpers Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Foul language **

Like 0      
19 Jun 2010 8:52 PM by cazntony Star rating in Newark, UK and Mora .... 19 posts Send private message

cazntony´s avatar

Thanks morerosado.

I think i have the facebook page before. 

Spanish greyhounds (galgos) are so badly treated. 

I decided to rescue british ones to start with because i am a doggy novice and my husband knows them better.

Because i am moving to the campo and have a large area i will be considering having a galgo or two when i am more settled.

Thanks too Simpers.  I have no idea what you are talking about.

Caz

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Simple Irish Logic! - 0 posts
JOB FOR HOUSE IN SPAIN THIS SUMMER - 2 posts
help needed with schooling in playa flamenca - 1 posts
starting to move on.. playa flamenca here we come - 2 posts
A Totally New Use for Febreze.... - 0 posts
Can Someone Pleae Help? - 5 posts
fiestas around moriara - 7 posts
Another Nice Story..... - 0 posts
Camposol D with no car? Good or bad please? - 3 posts
World Cup Fever!! - 66 posts
Car rental/to buy - Estepona area - 4 posts
Rental -Costa Galera, Estepona - 0 posts
Servicta Estrella - 2 posts
CHOOSING A SOLICITOR TO HELP COMPLETE PURCHASE IN LOS ALCAZARES - 1 posts
Sparklet - 1 posts
What's On Where? - 3 posts
For lovers of life and stunning photography - 3 posts
Pay as you go mobile broadband using a usb dongle (Mijas Costa) - 3 posts
Legal tip 277. Low cost action against Banks. Manifesto by Costaluzlawyers - 0 posts
Legal tip 300. Banks properties for Banks liabilities - 8 posts
Hello, First Time Looking to buy in Villamartin or Surrounding Area - 15 posts
Router problem - 3 posts
satelite tv set up - 5 posts
Justin, look what eye found! - 2 posts
Case Won and Money Returned - Maria & Costa Luz Lawyers - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x