Camposol A & B

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by kingeric7 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi I an staying at MCC this month can someone please give me driving directions to Camposol A & B please, also which urbanization has the best supermarket and Chinese restaurant.

Many thanks.

Like 0      
10 Jun 2010 10:16 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi

Come out of main entrance of MCC and take motorway towards Totana. Camposol exit is shown from motorway.

There is a small supermarket on A - Margarets. On B there is a larger Consum and a british Kwiksave. i do not think there is a Chinese on A. Myfavourite is a buffet in the Puerto de Mazarron. It is the Buffet Gran Muralla.

If you need any further info I will try to help.

Jean

Like 0      
11 Jun 2010 4:19 PM by Mauritius123 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Jean,

Are you local to MCC?

We are coming in July and would like to know good supermarkets and restaurants nearby.

Is there a supermarket near to MCC as we will need to pick up some supplies en route from the airport on the first day?

Am hoping you can help.

Thanks

Like 0      
11 Jun 2010 6:09 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi Mauritius

Yes iwe live fairly near there. We have a house in the campo about 15 minutes away from MCC. A couple who go to my Spanish class are resident there.

You will pass Camposol just before you arrive at MCC and can call at Consum or Kwiksave. If you go down to the Puerto de Mazarron you will pass Mercadona, Upper and Lidl at the Pyramid Centre next to the Pheonician boat roundabout.

There are several restaurants on Camposol but we tend to go into Puerto de Mazarron if we want a meal. Our favourites are the Chinese buffet, Ricardos, Market Tavern and if you want to spend a little more the Arco de Mediterraneo. They are all in the centre of the port and easy to find.

Sorry have to go now as meeting friends for a drink and on to the Chinese now.

Jean

PS there are a couple of Indian restaurants in the pPuerto just past the Pyramid Centre. Only been to the Maharajah - enjoyed it.

PPS You can tell I need to diet can't you LOL

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hello, I'm new. Rental property owner in Orgiva (Granada) - 3 posts
Wanted: long term rental El Raso / Guardamar / La Zenia - 7 posts
I have just realised..... - 4 posts
sky hd box for sale - 1 posts
What's with the Weather lately???? - 28 posts
Nine words women use - 2 posts
Wanted: Merino wool pillows/ pillow cases - 3 posts
Capital gains tax - reassessment/valuation by tax office - 0 posts
JUSTIN: I am NOT receiving email notifications of new posts! - 29 posts
Great Singers who are National Icons - 0 posts
Furniture pack wanted - 5 posts
income tax - 14 posts
Worldwide Destinations Served by Malaga - 3 posts
Ref: apartment for sale- EOS team help needed! SP1176 - 1 posts
The government is worried .......... - 19 posts
pergola - 3 posts
Badminton Posts - 8 posts
Anyone else noticed ... - 4 posts
Automatic Fiat Punto For Sale - 5 posts
Indaba - 2 posts
Estate Agent in La Colina, Torremolinos - 0 posts
Full / Full fuel policy on car hire Murcia - 12 posts
unable to log in - 0 posts
no building licences - 9 posts
Taking a British Car to Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x