Planning to buy an apartment in Villamartin , TORREVIEJA : Costa Blanca Area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by Arindam Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hello Everyone, I am new to this Forum.

I am planning to buy an apartment 1 or 2 Bed with communal pool in Villamartin , Torrevieja area. I see a lot of them advertised by "propertyinspain.net" . Has anyone used them before ? Can someone reccomend an estate agent who is trust worthy in that area? Any help will be much appreciated.

Arindam

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 12:07 PM by KarlR419 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

KarlR419´s avatar

Hi Arindam

Try Shaun who posts on here as Georgia, I bought through him and he dealt with everything every step of the way. He can find exactly what you want at the right price. I found when I was buying that a lot of other agents in the area add about €10-20K on the price of the proprerty.

Well worth a try

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 1:09 PM by Arindam Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Will try and find Shaun / Georgia ...thank you very much

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 3:08 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

HI Arindam

CAM Bank have a lot of re possessions in this area where the discounts are up to 30% and they will also lend 80% LTV mortgages to non residents [ subject to status]

Worth having a look!

Asking prices are from circa 54.000 €  

One of the benefits of buying from a Bank is that you can be confident that all the documents are OK and the mortgages available are very attractive

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 4:43 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Rowlands b,

I was offered the CAM properties almost 3 years ago now and have been offerd them on a monthly basis ever since.

The majority of their stock is overpriced rubbish,they lent big on them to individuals that is why they will offer 100% finace on them......wasn't the 100% finance offers the thing that created this mess in the first place????

The Cam bank were warned this week (indirectly) by the Chairman of the European Bank, that if they did not toe the line or change their policies they would held to task, ie broken up and sold to other savings banks.

Hi Arindam, sorry for digressing, there are some good delas around at the moment direct from vendors that will negotiate, always happy to help.

KarlR419, Thanks for the kind words,still here so all the greedy big boys with their high percentage commissions have had to learn the hard way.

Lets look forward to a brighter future!!!!

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 7:56 PM by lotty Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi Arindan,

Just wanted to say we also bought last year in the area from Shaun who found us a great property in a lovely area and the best was the great price we paid.He helped us in every way during the sale which wenr through without a hitch  Even a year later we still ring him for help regarding getting work done and has always recommended someone good and reliable.You should give him a ring you won'tbe sorry.

Lotty

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 8:25 PM by Arindam Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks Lotty, Georgia, Rowlandsb. Appreciate your help .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Question for EOS Justin - 2 posts
Spanish MEPs See The Light TOO? - 7 posts
Off to the UK today..... - 2 posts
It's been a slow week - 5 posts
Stolen Dog please help - 6 posts
Budget Day 2010 - 10 posts
moving to Spain in 2011 - 3 posts
Car Wanted - 1 posts
S : 2 Bar-Restaurante, Torrevieja. 27 March - 0 posts
The new British Identity Cards - 13 posts
Baby seats - 1 posts
Murcia airport car hire - 18 posts
Benefit Scroungers? - 13 posts
Cold in the Costa Blanca - 6 posts
Supplies of garden stones - 0 posts
long term car parks in and around barcelona - 0 posts
Long term rental in and around Barcelona - 0 posts
Car sales - 2 posts
Solicitor needed VillaMartin area - 1 posts
Los Alcazares - 7 posts
Gardener required in La Cala area - 2 posts
Learning Spanish in England. - 5 posts
Seafood restaurant - 3 posts
Seafood restaurant - 2 posts
Car hire-Estepona area - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x