Off to the UK today.....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

I am off to the UK this afternoon, to take my little son back for the Easter holidays to visit both sets of Grandparents and Great Grandparents, and friends etc, etc....... and as much as I am looking forward to it, how cold is it in the UK?, its not even in double figures......

Can the lovely UK based EOS'ers help with a rough idea of the weather for the next two weeks please?

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 8:23 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

It's 7.15 am and it's 10 degrees. I live in the South. Generally, some rain is forecast, but it depends where you are going to be. We have had some lovely sunshine but it rained last night. I was out & about yesterday and did not need a coat. I would suggest taking a raincoat & umbrella. We've not had nearly as much rain as Spain has ! Enjoy your trip whatever the weather.

Like 0      
25 Mar 2010 8:37 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

We´re off to London today, and I have just looked at the BBC forecast.   Umbrella already packed, and will be carrying a coat!  At least we are only there till Monday, plus we are seeing family and friends, so apart from the weather we are looking forward to it!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

It's been a slow week - 5 posts
Stolen Dog please help - 6 posts
Budget Day 2010 - 10 posts
moving to Spain in 2011 - 3 posts
Car Wanted - 1 posts
S : 2 Bar-Restaurante, Torrevieja. 27 March - 0 posts
The new British Identity Cards - 13 posts
Baby seats - 1 posts
Murcia airport car hire - 18 posts
Benefit Scroungers? - 13 posts
Cold in the Costa Blanca - 6 posts
Supplies of garden stones - 0 posts
long term car parks in and around barcelona - 0 posts
Long term rental in and around Barcelona - 0 posts
Car sales - 2 posts
Solicitor needed VillaMartin area - 1 posts
Los Alcazares - 7 posts
Gardener required in La Cala area - 2 posts
Learning Spanish in England. - 5 posts
Seafood restaurant - 3 posts
Seafood restaurant - 2 posts
Car hire-Estepona area - 3 posts
Will things ever change? - 17 posts
valle de sol, murcia- pegasus developers - 0 posts
Closing times of Supermarkets in Malaga and Nerja - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x