Not all agents are bad

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Feb 2007 3:14 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

"Juan, you must have had some very happy clients with all those presents you keep getting"

Cheers,

Ye, I do Justin, some of them are like family now. Anyway, the presents are in a span of 12 years...... so I mentioned the real special ones.....

On the case of the trip to Norway, the client invited me and the company said "not without a manager" I was "too junior".... so by the time I noticed, I was put out of the trip which included the closing of a three million dollar deal.... Then the buyer called and say that if I was not present, no deal.... so I went there... with the manager..... who was graciously extended the invitation...

All went okey... the deal was done and I went to Norway, but can u believe that I got the equivalent in Pesetas of € 6000.- for a three million dolar deal......

At least I got the trip to Norway... such a beautiful country and guest of millionaire.....

NOTE: Please note that I´ve ammended the post so no more pics !

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/5/2007.

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/5/2007.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 1:47 PM by reddub1 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Juan, do you work for Elegant Homes? R

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 2:43 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Clearly he is busy at the pub - yes he does.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 4:41 PM by JANITA Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

What's this about ! Been trying to sell my apartment in Fuengirola,GUESS WHAT, another one bites the dust. We signed agreement with this so called reputable estate agent, let me say his company name is even known in England. Our agreement stated if buyer could not proceed we would get 50% of reservation fee. Well after 5 months of hanging on for this buyer and after constantly pursueing the estate agent for a answer, we were told this week he is not purchasing. Which to us mean't we would get 50% of the reservation fee as per our agreement. When asking for it from agent was told oh! I've given it back to the buyer. Ha Ha said we, well take me to court was his reply. So where do you stand? We have wasted our time on this so called reputable agent with no compensation. Where are the good AGENTS?

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 5:21 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Yes Red, I´ve sent u a PM !

Cheers,

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 5:26 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

What's this about ! Been trying to sell my apartment in Fuengirola,GUESS WHAT, another one bites the dust. We signed agreement with this so called reputable estate agent, let me say his company name is even known in England. Our agreement stated if buyer could not proceed we would get 50% of reservation fee. Well after 5 months of hanging on for this buyer and after constantly pursueing the estate agent for a answer, we were told this week he is not purchasing. Which to us mean't we would get 50% of the reservation fee as per our agreement. When asking for it from agent was told oh! I've given it back to the buyer. Ha Ha said we, well take me to court was his reply. So where do you stand? We have wasted our time on this so called reputable agent with no compensation. Where are the good AGENTS?

I'm told that if you lift a rock, you might find one under there!!!! It seems that the ones posting on this site are very good but I haven't met one yet.  Even the big, nationally advertised ones disappear back under their particular rock once they have your money>

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 5:35 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Lot of BIG rocks in Spain, too !

Janice

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 7:19 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi al,

The best Agent in the world? Andrew Brown marmenorproperty.com. Andrew has been fantastic through our buying process. He has worked above and beyond the call and put up with me. Nothing has been too much trouble for him. Had been on inspection trips before with other companies. Even though we have just completed he is still helping us although his work is now done. credit where it's due, and as I am an estate agent in uk, must have been a nightmare for him, I appreciate a good service which is exactly what I received. Well done Andrew, keep up the good work.

Gina & Gerard

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts
JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE - 1414 posts
Wages - 1 posts
Warning! I do not recommend Ocean Estates - 100 posts
Information on La Marina Urbanisation - 3 posts
Want to sell your property! - 0 posts
JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS - 11 posts
Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts
Deposit contract - 12 posts
New Photos - 18 posts
beach property in murcia - 12 posts
Chiropractor needed - 13 posts
When the plans changed (Brisas Del Mar) - 0 posts
Mimosa Beach Gardens - 27 posts
** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 48

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x