Santa Ana, Jumilla (Azucena)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by kalghotra Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Hi,

We purchased a property at this development around February 2007 through Atlas.

We live in Edgbaston, Birmingham and if anyone else in the Midlands have purchased there it would be nice to meet up and have a chat some time.

We were told that completion would be June 2008 however, this is looking very unikely.

We have only just started making enquiries about the delay and this site has been very useful so thank you all.

We can see that a few of you are already living in Jumilla and it certainly helps to receive your regular updates which unfortunately, Atlas are not providing.

We are particularly concerned about the legal planning and the ability of the government  to be able to simply turn around at a later date and say that adequate planning was not obtained!

We have instructed an Advocado and I shall be writing to him for some advice. If there is any helpful response, we shll update the site.

Lets hope that when completion does finally take place that the euro rate picks up!

Dal & Raj

Like 0      
12 Feb 2008 1:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Dal & Raj

EOS has a development forum for Santa Ana, Jumilla owners, why not join them as well as our general forum ? Here's the link, just click on blue & join FREE.

Residencial Santa Ana del Monte

At least then you'll make friends who may or not be from B'ham but you may meet in Spain sometime, which is what we do.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2008 1:58 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Guys,

"YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED AN ADVOCADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry guys you have just made my week.........................................................

Do you mean Abogado???

On a serious note and in my proffesional opinion the Santa Ana project will never reach its original plan,there are so many issues concerning planning there and always have been.

Not to be doom and gloomy but not a great place to buy(in my opinion).

Sorry

Georgia

Like 0      
12 Feb 2008 2:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
An ADVOCADO may be better, Georgia.  Maybe Raj & Dai know something we don't ! Sorry guys, you'll get used to our daft banter if you hang around. Go join your forum & introduce yourselves.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2008 2:11 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

apologies guys,no offence meant,it made me laugh out loud though...................

Thanks for cheering me up............

All the best

Georgia

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 7:02 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

Hi

Just finding my way around the new EOS and came across this.  Its made my day and like Georgia I laughed out loud.  Being human is certainly funny.

I haven't yet found out how to get to my PM's so I'm off to have another play.

Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 7:44 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hola Chrissie

I am playing around with the new website too!  It seems a bit strange at first, but I am gradually finding things........

Nice to see a familiar face on here!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 9:09 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

Sue

How nice to hear from you. I hope you and your hubby are well.  The weather here in the UK is picking up hopefully it is getting warmer in spain. I am well chuft about catching up with you. I have found the old thread so hopefully we will all be communicating soon. Dont know about you but I find change a bit hard but we will get there.  Night night both.

Keep smiling regards Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dancing schools - 16 posts
Translation of spanish documents - 6 posts
Tax benefits for rentals - 5 posts
help needed El Galan - 0 posts
Long term rental needed Estepona to Manilva - 2 posts
why would they do this ? - 22 posts
Communities working together??? - 1 posts
Help wanted with Wifi - 4 posts
Netball - 10 posts
RECLAIMING IVA (VAT) BY SETTING UP SPANISH COMPANY? - 2 posts
Info needed for new magazine - 1 posts
Quantum Villas - Anyone heard of them ? - 47 posts
Irwin Mitchell Land Grab action - 0 posts
Quick question before flying - 11 posts
New CGT Rules - 5 posts
Where'd the OASIS go?? - 3 posts
TO DO LIST - 6 posts
Money recovered - 4 posts
New Life in Spain - 4 posts
Golf Course - 4 posts
majestic gardens - 2 posts
Illegal property in Catral & surrounding areas, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
rental agent fee - 8 posts
Ms Janice Duncan and Mr. Neil McWilliam - 1 posts
I presume you all received it? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x