Golf Course

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by rellim Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

HI there,

Has anyone got any advice on what kind of Barbie to buy please?

Gas or electric?  Any large store in Spain that do good deals on them.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

Miller

Like 0      
09 Feb 2008 1:21 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Gas or Electric?  What's wrong with the good old charcoal ones?  If your'e going to burn your food anyway, you might as well go the whole hog and have tons of little black bits all over it.  Far preferable taste to some of the chorizos you get!

Seriously, we have one of those big George Foreman electric grills and they are great for BBQ.  Tends to flatten the sausages a bit and the fish comes out a bit dry but not too bad.  Also have a gas BBQ but is rusting away in my garage as the 2 days you can use it in UK doesn't pay for itself.  When it is used, it gives more of a BBQ flavour to the food than the electric one as you can get that false spray for putting on the stones that flavours the smoke (hickory, rose, etc.)

Carrefour has a good selection of all types of BBQ but there are loads of shops which sell the brick built type BBQ.  Also the Brico House has a good range of gas as well as traditional BBQ.  And, anyway, isn't it more fun annoying your neighbours by having little specks of soot flying all over their clean washing?  Invite them around for the BBQ and they daren't complain about it.

Like 0      
09 Feb 2008 1:33 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Miller

Just a thought, check if you are allowed to have a BBQ where you are before you buy one. Only reason I say this is because we have an apartment in a small complex and BBq's are not permitted on the ground and middle apartments. The roof apartments can have them, but there was talk at the last meeting of gas BBQ's being allowed. Confusing I know, but one of the residents had already bought one of those really nice chimney stone ones and was told they weren't allowed. They cost a fortune so just thought I would mention. If you are in a house then disregard this message.  .

Like 0      
09 Feb 2008 3:23 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Miller, it helps others who are trying to help you to know whereabouts in Spain your property is.

Could you please update your forum profile & then each post will show it, thanks.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/9/2008.

Like 0      
09 Feb 2008 5:32 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Dunno but if you invite some of us we can give you some constructive comments?????

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

majestic gardens - 2 posts
Illegal property in Catral & surrounding areas, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
rental agent fee - 8 posts
Ms Janice Duncan and Mr. Neil McWilliam - 1 posts
I presume you all received it? - 4 posts
Residencia - 1 posts
Good Rental Agent Marbella Area - 1 posts
ACC a no go area - 5 posts
For those not in Spain ................ - 2 posts
Second hand clothes + charity shops - 21 posts
Roda golf sub standard finishes - 3 posts
Im back again - just! - 3 posts
dogs barking - 0 posts
Silence is no longer golden!! - 11 posts
Madrid - Advice on where to stay - 0 posts
Palmera and Grupo Mirador - 2 posts
Gay B&B - 8 posts
Happy to be Here in Spain - 4 posts
Benahavis new life - 5 posts
Santander Branch change problems - 2 posts
searching for builder. - 0 posts
Buildings Insurance Company registered in Spain required - 3 posts
Property again - Guardian 6/2/08 - 10 posts
First Time member - 2 posts
Good Agent in Fuengirola - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x