I am speaking for our case which involve HdT/SADM at Santa Ana Delmonte. I have looked at your testimonials and there appear to be 23 from August 09 to Sept 11 with 5 specific declaratories for Santa Ana which were in Sept 09 so not much has moved from that perspective. These are the facts from your web site. Some of my questions are as follows:
1. What percentage of your winning cases had single BG's or Generic BG's?
2. How long had they been waiting?
3. Why are VERY few cases winning and thousands are not?
4. Can you give me proof that our case has now gone to the Courts as stated by you on 11.10.11?
5. Our developer is now officially out of Administration so why cant they pay us back?
6. Every individual who purchased an off plan property is covered by 3 generic BG's BBVA, SGR & Banco Pastor, this is a committment by the banks that our deposit and legal costs would be taken care off or ring fenced so that if anything goes wrong we can have our deposit back. Why has this not been done?
7. There is documentary evidence existing that generic BG's were signed by HdT with the above 3 banks again why have you not excecuted this right for us.
8. You said you would outline a plan for us with timescales and expectations when I spoke to you on 12.8 2011. I have not received this to date why not?
9. It was stated some months ago by Steven (4.4.11) that our case should now be sounder because of the generic BG and that the proceedings would involve less legal actions. How much longer is this going to be?
10. Here is part of a quote that came from your office on 1.4.11:
'I am really happy today because I can confirm that the buyers from HdT and SJ are covered by a generic BG. An EOS member posted some paperwork he got from his agent and he was not sure how important this was. There was a certificate from SGR about the existance of a generic BG, I was really astonished. It goes on to say you had a copy of the first pages of the contract signed by Banco Pastor and SJ. Why has this not made any difference to our case being sorted out and our deposit being returned'?
Maria I continue to be astounded by the lack of urgency for spain to honour its committment to thousands of British people. None of my comments are meant to undermine you or your team but I expect to have a Lawyer who is fighting my corner not an Estate Agent who is trying to sell me or rent me yet another property. Hopefully I wont get banished from the forum because I have asked some straight questions. We are 4 years and counting with enough evidence to sink a battleship that wrong has been done to us by spain and it is still continuing.
Regards Chrissie 1
Thread: Costaluz Lawyers. Just saying thanks seems so inadequate !!